Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - The Spring

Dex-chan lover
Bro really was gonna kill Naoto , who literally just saved his life btw , because the girls he likes ( he never made any effort to woo her prior) choose to bang Naoto instead of him….

Well good for you cuck-san the girl you likes wants another dude anyway even after Naoto left so get fucked dipshit , get bent.
I recall after Naoto left the girls, YES THOSE 2, stringed along.

Dex-chan lover
Thats the thing though, she's not his girl, he just stood around like a simp and never made any moves, then chad master fucks her and he is big mad.
BSS (Boku ga Saki ni Suki datta no ni == "Even though I loved her first" or "I loved you first")

It's "nearly" netorare except the couple are not in an official relationship to be taken from. (going to use the female as the one stolen here but it would work both ways) Usually it's something like this where the wimp male love interest never makes a move on the girl and he has to watch someone else take her.

The feelings on the male side are just as severe but he usually (but not always) does not have bad feelings toward the female for "betraying" him as there wasn't a commitment to break.

The female may never know of the male's love, may find out later, may know but not reciprocate, or in the worst case also love him but gave up not knowing they both loved each other. Each of these scenarios would cause different levels of the female's possible regret or anguish over what could have been.

Examples:

Ishikawa Tooru's feelings toward Hori Kyouko in Horimiya.

This sad R18 one where the MC snaps and takes it out on the sweet unaware FMC who did nothing wrong: Renjo no Hokorobi / Love Coming Apart At The Seams

This combo BSS/NTR (both netori and netorare because of the very end) R18 one where the MC honored the "childhood promise" and the FMC didn't take it seriously, so the MC attempts to NTR the FMC back from the "intruder": Juunengo no Hachigatsu Kimi to. / August, 10 Years Later, With You.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I miss Aria especially every time she appears on last page. Thanks for the translation!

huh well i guess that is a subversion of expectations. now while i personally don't mind spoilers, i do believe you should have used the spoiler tag. you just kinda left that out there for anyone reading the comments to see.
I’m gonna be honest I don’t know how to lol, also last time I was on here I posted spoiler cause people asked and no one said anything so I apologize didn’t mean to offend or ruin anything

Dex-chan lover
I’m gonna be honest I don’t know how to lol, also last time I was on here I posted spoiler cause people asked and no one said anything so I apologize didn’t mean to offend or ruin anything
it's one of the options given to you when typing a comment. it's the 3 dots at the right most side that says more options when you hover over it. the spoiler tag will be the eye crossed out that says spoiler when you hover over it. honestly one of the best parts about mangadex's comment section is the quality of life options they give, none of that complicated typing in of command prompts.

Dex-chan lover
That's weird, I do remember her being max level while mc got reset'd to lv1, which implies she's completely from his previous run.
She's a boss level character in the previous run, so she should be a boss level character in this run too. I don't think playing with that isekaied girl had any significant impact on her level.

Dex-chan lover
Other cartoons: IS@KU, K-S@KU, SHOE-S@KU loved those girls first so he snapped... on those ...innocent..
girls.

BSS (Boku ga Saki ni Suki datta no ni == "Even though I loved her first" or "I loved you first")

It's "nearly" netorare except the couple are not in an official relationship to be taken from. (going to use the female as the one stolen here but it would work both ways) Usually it's something like this where the wimp male love interest never makes a move on the girl and he has to watch someone else take her.

The feelings on the male side are just as severe but he usually (but not always) does not have bad feelings toward the female for "betraying" him as there wasn't a commitment to break.

The female may never know of the male's love, may find out later, may know but not reciprocate, or in the worst case also love him but gave up not knowing they both loved each other. Each of these scenarios would cause different levels of the female's possible regret or anguish over what could have been.

Examples:

Ishikawa Tooru's feelings toward Hori Kyouko in Horimiya.

This sad R18 one where the MC snaps and takes it out on the sweet unaware FMC who did nothing wrong: Renjo no Hokorobi / Love Coming Apart At The Seams

This combo BSS/NTR (both netori and netorare because of the very end) R18 one where the MC honored the "childhood promise" and the FMC didn't take it seriously, so the MC attempts to NTR the FMC back from the "intruder": Juunengo no Hachigatsu Kimi to. / August, 10 Years Later, With You.

it's one of the options given to you when typing a comment. it's the 3 dots at the right most side that says more options when you hover over it. the spoiler tag will be the eye crossed out that says spoiler when you hover over it. honestly one of the best parts about mangadex's comment section is the quality of life options they give, none of that complicated typing in of command prompts.
Thank you for letting me know
I think I did it right just testing it here.

Double-page supporter
Something something...
Goddess of the Spring: "Did you drop gold boobs, or silver boobs?"

Its not about levels but skills, he levels up as regular, his drain skill(+sex) is just the quickest and safe(?) way to get skills without long ass training or repeatedly trying to drain monster to get their's.
If I remember, he should get exp as well one way or another. It was mentioned that he leveled up way slower than Kenji, yet he was able to barely keep up with Kenji's leveling speed by fucking around. I think it was in his thoughts near the end of the trip after a small timeskip, when they started to have a high level.

Dex-chan lover
If I remember, he should get exp as well one way or another. It was mentioned that he leveled up way slower than Kenji, yet he was able to barely keep up with Kenji's leveling speed by fucking around. I think it was in his thoughts near the end of the trip after a small timeskip, when they started to have a high level.
iirc, he drained the level from thugs who tried to mess with him. He then fucked the female thug, and found out he can also absorb skill more efficiently through sex.

end of arc?
A few more.
They win and got the wish ticket. Naoto plans on leaving to look for his bro Kenji. The girls stay behind to take care of the kingdom. Mikihiko disappeared to his own journey after being provoked by a “shady mysterious character”. Kenji is still naive, but in this loop he is accompanied by his childhood friend (a girl).
The WN ends around that part, and the published LN is axed, so hope they will make the continuation of the story rather than “and thus their journey goes on” ending.

I like this sub-genre much more than the plain old NTR.
It has less blaming on the girl. Properly points out it’s the MC’s own pathetic fault for not making any move. And the other guy also rarely do it just for power rush of “stealing other guy’s woman”, which is really childish.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
The WN ends around that part, and the published LN is axed, so hope they will make the continuation of the story rather than “and thus their journey goes on” ending.
I swear some publishers just want the manga adaptation money without making an effort.
I hope it doesn't get the Her Majesty's Swarm treatment. They canceled the LN as soon as they got the manga adaptation, then canceled the manga once the feeble release rate wasn't enough to keep the popularity high enough. Manga adaptations are supposed to cause a positive feedback loop, driving LN sales and using the LN as a fresher source material, if you cut out part of it, of course it'll perform worse.

Users who are viewing this thread