Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~

Well, i do believe in some point the friend gonna spot the mc doing it with someone he likes maybe the priest maybe other girl. It's called NTR anyway..

There is 2 NTR :
1. Netorare
2. Netori
The title says Netorare but the story is Netori. Well, I don't complain but like it either.
8/10 i think

@ZazkerBryanjack the difference is the POV. Netorare is basicly when you are cheated on or have your loved one stolen/break up with you for someone else, while netori is you being the one who is cheating or stealing. NTR can stand for either one.

Both are morally wrong, however netori can make people feel like they are superior to others, so there can be a logical reason to like it for some. Unless someone has major issues, the only reason I can think of someone liking netorare is because they aren't actually associating themselves with the MC. Who in their right mind thinks it's great to be a cuckold?

I can't wait for the hero guy to say that his whole innocent personality was an act and the mc becomes even more paranoid about trusting people.

There's actually some
netorare scene in the novel, also the only good guy in the entire Web Novel was the hero in the first run, he shows signs of getting corruped, the priestess is actually a bitch in the second run and the MC got bretayed by his allies some times

Well i thought its gonna be bad ntr but this is really good, its really different from other isekai and i dont if have the idea that manipulation, well i ever think about it but in reality this is what it should be cus its a rotten world, overall what a story

Dex-chan lover
seems like this is supposed to be Netori rather than Netorare

christ what the fuck. this is so good. i've been re-reading this for like 6 times already

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Read some spoilers from some comments made almost a year ago and yikes.

Dunno if I want to keep reading this (assuming it goes the same way as the source). That's a bit too many layers of NTR in something that I could appreciate being straightforward (the broventures of chad & virgin).

Users who are viewing this thread