Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Banned
I can totally relate. Modern internet commenters are mostly retarded.

Fuck, I even remember being annoyed in the late 90s at people resorting to saying "lol" so much.
I'd just be thinking: "You aren't laughing, so why say 'lol'? It isn't punctuation, you idiots!" ...
I mean sure, I understand now it is mostly because they're mundanes and they don't give a shit about accuracy... but it still bugs me.
These days net-slang has degenerated so much half of it isn't even recognisable as language any more.

@Tairo / @SmallTinyNeedles : I can't really speak for Japanese exclusive releases... but pretty much the only noteworthy JRPG series on the Megadrive were the Phantasy Star (mixed fantasy / sci-fi) games and the Shining Force (mostly SRPGs with a distinctive style) games. BUT page 5 doesn't look like the style of those. It looks quite explicitly Dragon Quest style (as most Japanese fantasy tropes tend to), which is weird because Dragon Quest was a Nintendo franchise. There has never been a Dragon Quest release on a Sega console... so there is no reason a hardcore Sega fan would ever have played a Dragon Quest game (I hadn't until relately recent PC releases).

this is probably what being isekai d is probably like lol.
I'm just being obnoxious don't take that seriously

Dex-chan lover
HOW DO YOU FAIL TO RECOGNISE A TSUNDERE
I bet uncle was a mouthbreather even before getting isekai'd NO I'M NOT MAD

@Deathhappens He probably got Isekaid/comatose before 2004 when Tsundere's weren't that popular. So many people back then just recognised Tsundere's as rude characters.

Fed-Kun's army
Who actually would like to deal with tsunderes in real-life or isekai? That seems like insanely annoying to communicate with...

@Ekaros oh yeah. Tsundere's and Yandere's are 2 tropes i'd never wanna meet. Hell any form of tsundere, the ones that just yell at you or the aggressive ones. I'm glad the mc thought the same and tried to get away from her.

Dex-chan lover
dude what is Bungou mini? is it tamagochi? is life in 2000 handphone doesnt exist?

Users who are viewing this thread