Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Double-page supporter
@dxd38 Because the Uncle would just actually just die of sadness if he knew he had somebody who loved him the whome time and he kept rejecting them. He already looks like hes barely keeping it together, with the memory erasing spell spamming and all. I mean, if these are the memories he kept... what do the erased memories contain?

This is a strange story. Full of funny moments, gags, and depression. Very unique.

@Commenter He might have erased something important too, no way to know, perhaps he wasn't like that always, but the weight of being looked down on as an ugly worm to be destroyed distorted him too much that he erased more than he should. Who knows where exactly in the story he was at the time with the girl. What he sacrificed to even get there alive. That world as a whole was hellish and tsundere isn't exactly a remedy to cure depression and feeling that no one cares about him with lines that tell him she doesn't care. Sure he missed a lot of opportunities and girls, but when you look at other stuff, it wasn't fun at all... Better men would crumble under it.

Looking at it, I would have preferred ultra hard survival over that, there you could actually find some normal people to help you through it, then the distorted world he encountered.

Dex-chan lover
I get that him fucking up is the gag, but I *desperately* need to find a fantasy romcom where these kinds of things are noted and fully played out to get the distaste of his screwup out of my mouth

its like getting that sudden realization from 15 years ago that the cute girl you liked actually was into you. god that is painful

Users who are viewing this thread