Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

@Helio
Shouldn't it be count as an isekai? i mean, a criminal reminecning his crimes is a crime story, so a reminance story about isekai is an isekai story

Ah, so that's why he said it was 100% impossible. It's obviously 100% impossible with that mindset.

Aggregator gang
I feel sorry for the delivery guy, carrying 15 kg of rice up to 4th floor without elevator lol....

Dex-chan lover
I'm beginning to really trust the author with actual Sega brand history.

Not that it's that interesting to me either so I wouldn't fact check anything, but that's pretty hilarious in its own right.

Dex-chan lover
this guys so dense he makes osmium look like cotton candy, extreme cringe alert guys

Dex-chan lover
page 5 :
- it is cold .
- wanna come to my house ?
- are your parents at home ?
- no , they are not . ( .... , but my oji-san is at home ) .
- ok , i will take a bath , change my clothes , braid my hair , and then we can have hot $ex to warm my body .

page 6 : she is checking his bed to see if it is spacious enough / comfortable enough , lol .

i guess the oji-san and the nephew only have sharp eyes when they are looking at other people 's love affairs , but they are blinded with their own personal love affairs .

the nephew is a good kid : bro before ho , family before female , uncle before uterus .

the crime of oji-san is c0ck-bl0cking , or in this case , pu$$y-bl0cking . the penalty is death , lol .

i guess what oji-san learned from shinji in evangelion are : a main character must protect his virginity at all cost , and ignore all the flags of the girls around him , lol :

480396.jpg

Dex-chan lover
page 16 : kaede nanase is probably the girl-friend of fou misaki from the game alien soldier : https://treasure.fandom.com/wiki/Fou_Misaki .

Fed-Kun's army
@daywithoutgames oh wow, no wonder she felt so familiar. I played that game over and over again.
And the crazy thing is, the stage for Seven Force Nanase was my favorite. I lost count on how many times I've cleared it. I didn't even know that's the name of the boss before I clicked your link.
On a more grim note, that means I've killed Nanase alot of Times already.... I didn't understand the story back then, with my English not as good. Then again, she also killed me alot of times. The game is quite hard, especially for beginners.

Users who are viewing this thread