Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 10 Ch. 52

I think I agree if the restriction is timed: such as only when it's time to sleep/rest in the neighborhood at night, I can tolerate noisiness if it's during the day but when it's time to sleep after working full day and people are still being loud/obnoxious in front of my house, that grinds my gear. I have this exact problem which made me unable to sleep even until 2 at night, they're still playing and shouting loudly while my house is right in front of the small lot where they used to play.

Don't get me wrong as a kid I used to play around during the day (soccer, racing with a bicycle, playing hide and seek, digging holes then filling them with water+fish which died the next day lmao, etc), so I think it's normal and healthy to do that, but my mother will spank my ass with sandals if I'm not home yet and still disturbing my neighbors after it's dark outside. So I guess I promote freedom but with some restrictions in certain cases.

It goes without saying that by the time it gets dark people shouldn't be being loud outside, but at that time of night it's going to be teenagers or grown adults that are the problem and they're not going to be playing sports-ball...

Funny, I did the fish thing too, but I used a bit of carrot as a more humane alternative.

Dex-chan lover
It goes without saying that by the time it gets dark people shouldn't be being loud outside, but at that time of night it's going to be teenagers or grown adults that are the problem and they're not going to be playing sports-ball...

Funny, I did the fish thing too, but I used a bit of carrot as a more humane alternative.
Fair enough, yeah adults being drunk and loud at night is annoying.

In my defense with the fish, my tiny brain back then thought they would survive since I gave them water, never thinking the water would evaporate/seep into the ground overnight lmao. It was hard to catch them too from a nearby small river so it bummed me the next day.

Dex-chan lover
Uncle can actually surpass M. OR MISSINGNO. I guess this joke is already old haha.

Shiny Ojisan, rarer than Shiny Pokemon!

But yeahhhh, I would not want an uncle noming my freaking hand, nor be the one noming someone's hand 🤮

Dex-chan lover
Do you think this doesn't happen in the west? Things like prohibiting ballgames and skateboarding or biking in smaller parks are far from unheard of even in America
I'm willing to believe it happens but I've also never seen it and don't know what you'd even do in a park if you can't play sports or talk.

Dex-chan lover
A turning point for the manga in volume 10. What could this mean? Possibly another character relevant to the fantasy world ends up in Japan?

With the formula for the manga, I can’t really think of many other things that would be big turning points so if anyone‘s got an idea, I’d be glad to hear It.

Dex-chan lover
A turning point for the manga in volume 10. What could this mean? Possibly another character relevant to the fantasy world ends up in Japan?

With the formula for the manga, I can’t really think of many other things that would be big turning points so if anyone‘s got an idea, I’d be glad to hear It.
Probably Takafumi's former roommate is most likely Mabel or some Granbahamal character.

Users who are viewing this thread