Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 11 Ch. 57.5

Dex-chan lover
and here I thought it was going to be an Alien Soldier pun about Xi Tiger

Dex-chan lover
Is this a real feedback that they got?

It feels too specific that it becomes possible but not so big of a problem that the author had to address it using extras

Roman numerals were so bad that not even Romans used them, they used greek numerals to do calculus and changed the final result into roman numeral

Dex-chan lover
Except the "Special Publication-only Chapter" has already been uploaded here. :pacman:
Poor Alicia, may you get your classroom another time. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
bruh I have dyscalculia( It is sometimes colloquially referred to as "math dyslexia") But I can easily understand latin numerals and you are trying to tell me japanese who are nerds can't understand something so simple?
If you’re talking about roman numerals, maybe it has something to do with the fact that they’re letters and not numbers? I’m guessing because that actually sounds kinda neat. Gonna go look that up later. Generally speaking, no, it’s math as a concept and not just “numbers”, and people seem to struggle just as much with roman numerals. This guy’s just lucky i guess.

But also, you were almost definitely taught basic roman numerals in school for reasons, and they likely weren’t, so unless they went out of their way to learn that stuff of course they don’t understand it.

Users who are viewing this thread