Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Philosophical manga about how much pain in our lives is self-inflicted.

Dex-chan lover
His density is far greater than the ice of the sword.. gahd.

I do not understand killing intent. He should've just killed the Ice girl the first time she attacked him. But people still call that uncle terrible albeit he was assaulted

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy

pretty sure manga/uncle count it from in-game time (which roughly 12 min on world record as well), while the time on speedrun.com is real world time

Dex-chan lover
Okay kids and this is why you need to learn social norms and how to understand feelings. You’d really think they’d teach understanding body language, expressions, norms, and etc in school instead of.... well anything else; learning to the read the mood is just an infinitely useful skill in life, and I’d love it if they acknowledged that not everyone just “gets” it.

Man fuck these girls. Sympathy for them depends entirely on placing 100% of the responsibility on uncles shoulders. Crazy ice bitch immediately attacks him because she got a delusional idea about a ring he told her at the very beginning to sell, crazy elf bitch helps her fuck him up because ??? Why is she rushing to help if she's just gonna jump to a typical idiot tsundere conclusion. Fuck this shit.

Group Leader
I believe the translator got a little mistaken about "working in Japan was so 18 years ago". Japan is still affected by economic stagnation and recessions since their crash in their 90's, making secure jobs harder and harder to find for their younger generations. Most of the younger generation work as temporary workers/part-time employees who had little job security and fewer benefits. So they're referring that in the current year, getting a 40h/w 9-to-5 job in Japan is mythical.

Double-page supporter
Look, he might be dense but they never told him they have romantic feelings for him so its actually their fault.

Banned
I'm pretty sure even he should have known what he was doing given he kept pressuring the rings onto that specific finger each time. It is too contrived to be mere coincidence.

The rest, fine... but constantly pushing for the ring finger makes it look like he was doing it deliberately.

And I loved Dynamite Headdy. I was never able to complete it. Apparently it is one of those few games where the Japanese original version was actually easier than the western version...

Dex-chan lover
@Wildstag
I'm pretty sure that last panel says that she came from Japan, thus she must be a Yuki-onna or a descendant of.

He's a scrub after all, homing force is useless in Alien Soldier. The right way to play is 2x Lancer, 2x Flamer.

I think uncle meant Fingy, that Doll collecting those keys to open the castle in Dynamite Headdy.

Btw, Rever Face is a real pain in the ass to beat. Never could beat that fucker

Dex-chan lover
Must be a translation issue, cause he makes it VERY clear that "the ring is WORTH enough for YOU (her) to live comfortably your whole life". No proposal there.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Pls stoooooooop

The frame of uncle immediately going into battle mode against the girl is priceless.

Users who are viewing this thread