Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
ahh Youtube demonization and the duality of internet's harshness and kindness.... love this manga's tick of realty

Supporter
This series is so good though XD Also I wonder how the elf girl is doing now that the uncle is back in Japan.

Aggregator gang
I feel sorry for that elf girl. I hope she gets some retribution

Double-page supporter
I normally do not care for tsundere characters. But I enjoy elves. This is a quandary.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea how elf could stand all his treatment to her.

Fed-Kun's army
@kalton
you missed the point at the end. uncle was no more autist to distrust the elf than the nephew was for dsitrusting their viewers.

How much trust issues does he have...
I hate ojisan more with every passing chapter

Dex-chan lover
what uncle role in isekai ? . he was never mention it he was hero in that world . perhaps.....uncle was one of villain in isekai

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, Youtube ████ the bed going hardcore political, running off the advertisers they didn't already refuse service with, and decided to de-incentivise new content creators. On top of that, they started steering their recommendations and searches away from people who didn't have a million weekly views, so that documentary on 3rd party NES controllers you made? Yeah, enjoy the 14 views you'll get over six months. That'll really help you get 1000 subscribers.
"Oh, you have nearly enough subscribers, but too little watch time? Uh, yeah, umm, we kinda' stopped sending them notifications, even though they explicitly turned them on. Jerry in PR says we should call it a GLITCH! Yeah, that's the ticket!"

Users who are viewing this thread