Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Hell, it’s so easy to get millions of views. First, you team up with Logan Paul; then you head to the suicide forest...

Fed-Kun's army
@OverlordSaiki
You gotta remember he has every right to be this way. That world was NOT kind to him. He has literally been lynched, called a monster, and even treated as shit by the very people he saved.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder whether he could film his memory videos with a normal camera (or transfer it some other way) and put them on youtube, thigs like him fighting that dragon without the ice sword should work well.

Aggregator gang
.... so many cute waifu, wtf.

I’M JELAOUS !

OJI SANNNNNN.

WHYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyy....

*sobbing in corner*

This is really a heart rending series...

Dex-chan lover
Well... I wouldn't want to be called orc face either. If anything, I'd rather be called superduper handsome face.

Why they are not just recorded the uncle past view from another world on YouTube, and make a series about it?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not surprised that the asking for help worked. This is still in the 1000+ region of watchers, they're both just idiots.

Dex-chan lover
The Elf-lady is not even tsundere at this point. Literally every single sentence coming out of her mouth about him is equating him to an orc. There's tsundere, and then there's being so romantically inexperienced all you can do is insult your crush.

Dex-chan lover
I threw my hands up and laughed several times during this chapter.
So you know.

Aggregator gang
...This really make me wonder about how strong was he in the Isekai? And really, with how he suddenly make those Twin Sword with Black(?) and White color, they remind me of Archer all over again.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not annoyed he didn't interpret it as affection, since he had every reason not to.
What annoys me is that he doesn't seem to have ever turned around and told her to shut the fuck up and leave. He just runs away like he did here. At no point does he seem to have said "people already act like I'm an orc wherever I go, I don't need someone following me around rubbing it in for extra cuntiness too. If it's that bad, leave me alone and don't come back". She needs some sense knocked into her whether you reject her affections, would consider accepting them, or don't even notice them.

Dex-chan lover
@anon763 : But the running away from her kind of says that. you do not run away several time if you want to be around someone. The problem is elf-lass's constant insults means she does not deserve a proper response.

@davremedy : At this point my theory is he was the hero meant to save the world, but his mentality combined with the abuse due to the prejudice and bigotry of the entire population caused him to never properly start the quest, the worlds population being the bigger issue, and he returned once the world crossed some threshold or was destroyed, possibly after being given the choice to stay (and potentially save the world) or go home, and no connections or worth means no desire to stay or save them. Though we need to see more of the world and a couple points in detail (arrival and departure in particular) to know what he really was. Though given how often he is attacked for looking like an Orc (have we seen an Orc from the world yet, I half think that at least one "monster" race was really the persecuted descendents of "ugly" humans that were banished or run out of civilization as part of some form of "cleansing") he had 0 reasons to ever save or care about anyone in that world.

EDIT : My other theory is he was sent there by the gods as a test for the world's population, and they failed horribly. His return being after the gods were done with the test (maybe after he had visited all the major civilizations/countries).

Users who are viewing this thread