Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
@Alsimec ALMOST?

Each time I start reading this filled with anxiety, I start looking at my wrist just to make sure I didnt cut myself. Goddamn Ojisan

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@Nanaten
TODAY'S EXPERIMENT...FAILED
If you have a specific video related to Isekai Ojisan, then please feel free to go ahead and link that. Otherwise, just linking your channel is considered off-topic spam, per Rule 5.2.1.

Thanks,
Daviot

Group Leader
That last page with the text on the dotted background really made my eyes hurt.

@Liquidxlax
my dumb ass looked up the channel just to see, and too my dismay, I found nothing.

Kadokawa missed an opportunity to make another youtube channel and repost their Isekai Ojisan stuff there as promo, aside from just on their official youtube account. Costs them literally nothing too.

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda hoping they'd rip into YT for funs, but it was actually their own fault in the end.

Ah well, his responses to the comments were pretty funny on their own.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter reminds me of my painful suffering : i have a funny channel too , you can search google for "youtube daywithoutgames" .

" 4000 watch hours in the previous 12 months " . the painful thing is that i already have 20,000 watch hours , but i have been begging for subscribers for over a year but still cant reach 1000 subs .

oji-san gains over 200 more subs in a few hours ? oji-san 's world is definitely not the real world . and when i beg for subs , the usual replies are :

- I'll sub if you post a video of yourself drinking bleach.
- I'll sub if you post a video of you drinking a bottle of dish soap.
- are you dumb ?
- just stop existing please .

Dex-chan lover
this chapter , Attack on Jisan , is an obvious parody of Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin . BTW , the manga Shingeki no Kyojin is trash , rubbish , garbage .

- white people in city : who destroyed the barrier ? well , it is obviously the black guy 's fault . lets gang-bang him and lynch him .
- the only black guy in the city : no , please dont lynch me . it is not my fault ... , well , actually , i did destroy the barrier , but ...

page 24 :
he escaped because the elf girl did tell him to run away in page 19 , lol : " your face , you are not trying to hide it ... run away " .

" go buy some anpan next . and make it quick . " this is a generic line of bullies . i guess oji-san was bullied by girls in his schools . the page below is from "scumbag loser" :

x6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
WHY IS THIS MANGA SO HURTFUL TO ME ON A PERSONAL LEVEL BUT YET SO GOOD

Dex-chan lover
Ojisan looked like he wanted to see all the mythical beast since he already has a method to fix the barrier.

The tsunrude person powered up a lot. First time she's mentioned, she needed help from Ojisan.

My hate is starting to boil over. This shitty Oji-san has no right to be alive.

this is the best worst thing you can read, it's so fucking unrewarding and hilarious you cant help but die inside from sad laughter

@daywithoutgames one ojisan here does magic trick so he already got the establish fan base from being something unique and worth watching than your worthless channel, two how the f you pull a race war between black and white people out of this plain tell you that he is consider to be ugly as an orc it have nothing to do with race get your racist propaganda out of this fun light hearted manga you evil monster.

Dex-chan lover
mgdfrgfdfgbc .

before you say "oji-san is so dense , oji-san is a flag-killer" , you should note that we havent known oji-san 's true $exual orientation yet . he seems to not be interested in girls , so maybe he is a$exual , or maybe he is interested in men more , lol .

i just realize that the mangaka 's pen-name : Hotondo Shindeiru = 殆ど死んでいる = Almost Dead , or something .

other manga-s of this mangaka :

- https://mangadex.org/title/31004/ijiranaide-nagatoro-san-comic-anthology ( though , he drew only a few pages for this book ) .

- The Big Oppai / The Big Ovary . https://mangadex.org/title/36718/the-big-o-the-big-o-pixiv-collection-doujinshi .

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/zllDLgiyhgsDt3Mde6ACkHQRZ03auM4RBxbD1DXNuEZVXNcXJUbTEGFzWuc4IubN_zRgV1kCJD9_na1y3IJLrI2a7rjmFNCPo9OMcNnPuMnBRICYWRQOOY-khBjYhah3Ko2azW6JCI7d9OrYeB1eg8hF7W_W5M9pmCGJVKqBFkGoDLspeD0lQsI5kj7nP42GquBwpVBb1HhBLbPF1M6FeCDp84-QjCWhbnRas5cii9vX49XyCvoEZJzVfRAW5dLcjFOrsIhfq2Hdgjzgi5lGkPdW90L8JIAliYXKyGHSo_pjfdS1BJMfbPXVWoR8BpDok69pLXMycRUrnp1t_Fa1ekOY5O0gmH5jydVTeYJ84HkSYPcslMHTjnrYKgxDemFYQRR7XiD91711CDKRTTTzy-iLEhEo5DcPn4kHhgdsHwWaKnEd_PkTUm5eOdBWN90u7mN-zr9X0RqP0aSBryEOR1yb_zuXGOCIUMTEygfH1ZBt55JrhLI2g-KPuW00i9MkoBnlQOxpnJIKlv2AWmk2JsPhto2Blx_qLD46dhr3ttTzkso623ae0RLgjTCA8HDswAc6n2UtQC7NSikIvPsCvFBJKEwVDtezTBJfXmzkWNYUgZ5mR3y4CxtYaXYZCqfaVMv2cgPSa5Cvx3xBwGrmYEpJbW_nWlU=w1362-h884-no

rtdfhfgfbv .

Users who are viewing this thread