Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames

With his lack of personality, trust issues and appearance, he's frankly the type to be like 'I'm like this. Noone will like me.' And he doesn't really understand unless they're frank about it, which... yeah.

Dex-chan lover
Truly the most fantasy like thing so far. Youtube commenters that aren't as pointlessly evil as Satan's asshole.

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames No, he is literally only interested in Sega. So he's not a homo and he's likely not straight either...at least it has been confirmed he has never fallen in love with anybody. So his behavior is not really something to be angry at, cause even if he did realize her love for him he'll still most likely reject her.

...or maybe he did realize and something happened to her which scarred him so badly that he just wiped his memory off.

Dex-chan lover
he knows his shit.

mIsLa6w.jpg

I dunno, I'm all of the "denseness" this man is showing by treating a tsundere like she was a real person instead of a fucking fantasy that weeaboos sperg out over. Bitch is straight up insulting him and ya'll dumbasses are ragging on HIM LMAO.

Banned
Wrong Genre Savvy...
I mean he isn't necessarily wrong about that sort of thing. The whole blackmail tendency some characters in anime / manga have is downright ridiculous. They'll just keep milking it forever. In that sense he made the right choice in escaping... EXCEPT... that is obviously (to us) not what she was doing.

It fits. It all fits hilariously well.

Plus we got another appearance of that exquisitely dressed meganekko at the end. <3 ... I really do like her dress-sense, the shape of her eyes... all of it. It is downright bizarre how gonk the main two characters look compared to how well the females are drawn. ^_^

As for the youtube comments thing... sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. It isn't that different to Reddit that way. If they like you, they'll be queueing up to lick your arsehole with fanatical devotion.... and if they hate you, you'll just get an unending chain of often incomprehensible and usually hypocritical abuse.... sometimes for the exact same thing.

Fed-Kun's army
There's been nuance so far in his actions, but purposefully breaking that barrier was unjustifiable. Then again, who cares; these events don't matter when the writing leans entirely towards episodic gag manga rather than character study. This chapter could have been just as amusing without being needlessly hypocritical.

Users who are viewing this thread