Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
First! So translation is his bonus and his overpowered abilities are from his talent and hardwork?

UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He must be downloading the events from the Akashic records. A sort of cloud by today's standards, yep.

Supporter
I know I was pretty much an apathetic sociopath, but just reading this I really pity this dude and hope his future was not as bleak as his past.

Dex-chan lover
Just his luck, got reincarnated but his god speak Japanese.

Power Uploader
I loved the isekai dudes' necks the most this chapter. Their faces stay in the same position in every panel no matter how their body twists.

Dex-chan lover
what an asshole of a god. his wish does only to make him understand that world's language. but the usual route in other series would be giving him a universal translation that could translate ANY language. the god only gave ONE language comprehensive instead. uncle should've able to understand all language including english or chinese. #JusticeForUncle

Thank you for new chapter. Waiting for it was driving me crazy.

Now we have more information about another world and Uncle's resurrection details. Poor Uncle... At least now he enjoys peaceful life.

Looking forward to new chapters with your great translations

Aggregator gang
This series always managed to broke myheart in one way or another....

Dex-chan lover
"the first time i saw this magic was later"
waifu death and resurrection confirmed

Group Leader
Uncle only got translation as his cheat but even with just that he still managed to be a pretty damned good fighter! Is it because all isekai'ed people have naturally high stats (except for looks/charisma)or something?

Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread