Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Skillful copy paste in this chapter, surpassing Yakitate's Bradd Kidd

Dex-chan lover
Wait could it be because of the eyes? That doesn't carry over much in manga style but maybe that's why they mistook his face for a different species? Still, don't see the orc resemblance, are we talking anime orcs as in the pigmen types or actual DnD Orcs? Either way I still don't see the resemblance.

Dex-chan lover
@saifor Uncle explained this in the early chapters, because everyone in the isekai is so handsome/pretty, his ugly Japanese mug is considered monster-level so he gets hunted everytime

@Xamdiz becoz he keeps erasing his bad memories, whenever it becomes too much for him to handle. He already clarified that in earlier chapter

Dex-chan lover
Yawn.

Same joke as always.
They watch an old recording he gets beaten cause hes an ugly piece of shit.
Haha funny poo poopy funny haha.
Is this all we are ever gonna get? I might as well drop this shit then.

Well. All that time being attacked with no provocation just on appearances, even being sold for three lousy copper. Little wonder why he'd assume literally nobody in that world would want anything from him other than money. And people still ask why he didn't respond to the feelings of the elf or the frost girl.

If anything, I'm more impressed he managed to stick with a somewhat positive attitude and avoid going full edgelord. And now he's back home where things make the tiniest bit of sense and he can finally relax.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god... I feel so bad for him yet that was the funniest shit.

Users who are viewing this thread