Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
" you only use 10% of your brain " = " you are an idiot " .

the films lucy , and noah :

778473.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki : to make it worse, considering their reactions, and horrible qualities, language alone is no where enough for them to understand him, because they are not listening. What he needed was all languages AND a forced empathy so they felt what he felt.

Double-page supporter
The most OP power anywhere is the Power of Attraction.

Dex-chan lover
@saifors - Pig-men are actual D&D orcs. Just like dog kobolds are D&D kobolds. D&D didn't start using their current style of orcs and kobolds until after the brand was bought by WotC and they put out 3rd ed. And they clearly took their orcs from Warcraft, who had taken their orcs from Warhammer.

Dex-chan lover
...Yeah, a pretty shitty world. They're lucky uncle is so dense he doesn't consider revenge.

Double-page supporter
I like how those three adventures that were beating up uncle were in the same pose every time. The author didn’t bother changing it, just maybe flipping it at most lol

Fed-Kun's army
I find it funny that those adventurers bothered to carry him alive to town just to sell him for 3 copper coins. lol

Aggregator gang
User1: What's a Flannel? That sounds dumb
Striptease blocks user1.

Okay.

Aggregator gang
@daywithoutgames Oh wow, is critical miss still around? I have this one saved because I thought it was hilarious back when I used to play call of duty modern warfare.
34151.jpg

Blocked user-chan had it coming IMO. But anyway awesome chapter, uncle getting a good beating never gets old. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread