Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Come to think of it, I wonder if a reasonable happy ending for this story would be (brainstorming)
That he's actually married to the Tsundere Elf (or a harem, why not), but they had a fight/argument/falling out (or he messed up in an embarrassing way) and he thought it'd be a good idea to just forget the last X years of his life with his family (so as to not trigger a recollection), and that led into him suddenly being rootless enough to go home instead? Ending could then be when either something reminds him, or his family manages to beseech disinterested god enough to get to send a message or follow him to Japan.

(The latter solution would allow for 1-2 books more while still clearly being on the end run, first solution works for a fast axing) XD

Dex-chan lover
page 11 , panel 3 : what are the english words in the back-ground ? i can only make out "manifest" .

page 17 : the killer rabbit from dragon's crown , lol : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnK6a0Bg3Cs

page 20 : the english words are "envelop agility" ?

page 21 , explaination : that guy is scared sh!tless because of the ugly , bloody , goblin face of oji-san , lol .

page 23 : the weak are meat , the strong do eat , lol .

then the scene , that oji-san buried the monsters , is probably mocking this stupid scene from rurouni kenshin manga , from a l0lic0n ped0 mangaka : a stupid brat has nothing better to do , so he spends days to dig graves , with no need for eating and drinking : https://mangadex.org/chapter/170140/1

x22.jpg

"Ai Kyan"... Big NOPE. I could really use Uncles memory erasing spell right about now.

Group Leader
Hey guys, that "I don't give a damn" from the last page. Where it comes from?

Group Leader
Ah, yes. I remember now, that tanned dude is Kabru.

And perhaps, could you name more titles that featured an elf in it, @SmallTinyNeedles ?
Like a real functioning(?) elf just like this one and Dungeon Meshi

Jesus Uncle can't catch a break in the other world, thank god he's dense and doesn't care for revenge. He's definitely capable of killing all the humans if he chooses to do so.

Fuckin typical, Uncle shares his horrible experiences and 0 sympathy from nephew and dumb wannabe girlfriend, immediately would rather have listened to shitty elf being shitty tsundere story beginning. Uncle is wasted on these two...

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@MelloPie
On one hand it could actually be quite sad that he is dense because he mind wiped so much of his memory that he never got any good experiences to grow on.

I love that nephew and girl friend are already savvy to know if uncle says nothing really happened clearly something did but he missed it.

Also uncle powering up and fighting from the inspiration from Sega games.

Gosh, if this is a normal isekai, the uncle will definitely seek revenge.. poor him.

Dex-chan lover
I actually gotta respect him for staying sane and kind even after all of this...

Banned
I never played Pulseman. Nope.

Dynamite Headdy, yes.
All the Sonic games, yes.
Cool Spot, yes.
Aero the Acrobat, yes.
Zool, yes (though that was on the Amiga as memory serves).
Plenty of platformers... but not Pulseman.

Anyway... every time I see references to karaage, it just sounds more and more disgusting. Seriously Fujimiya... get some better food. For that matter, okonomiyaki is kinda gross too... I don't think there is that much Japanese food I like besides tonkotsu ramen... and that beef donburi I had that one time.

im also the type of guy who is able to play games in japanese without understanding it

Users who are viewing this thread