Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 18.5

Double-page supporter
Nice #

@cgr don't go telling everyone they need to figure it out themselves or else what's the point in just writing the numbers

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@aberdeus
why? is it illegal or something? feels kind of weird on this site with multiple h-manga.

Double-page supporter
@cgr cause thats the joke... you can see who's innocent by the "what do the numbers mean" comments

Dex-chan lover
So he's not that dense.
HE'S A COWARD

@BCS
It's already a harem since Frost was introduced. It's uncle's "harem", not his niece.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@aberdeus
sorry, I'm legitimately not sure why it's funny.

Lots of non-innocent people wouldn't be sure what the numbers mean because 1. they visit other 18+ sites than nhentai, or 2. never bother looking at the web addresses.

@BCS
I wouldn't trust the tags on this site too much, mangaupdates' tags are more reliable. I've also seen 4 out of the remaining 7 chapters later and it doesn't look like harem either.

Double-page supporter
@cgr look it is what it is ok? if they wanted to post the full site like they could but they don't as a kinda injoke, yes mangadex has hentai but its not shown by default so you might not even know its there.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@aberdeus
Ok? Joke amongst yourselves all you want, but I was just answering Jojostar's question so I feel annoyed at being reprimanded.

Maybe the joke works better on other forums/threads, because it doesn't make sense to me here on mangadex, especially on this series like this, in which innocent people wouldn't really be reading anyways.

>extensive translation notes
>basic language errors in the very first page

Striptease would be awesome if they had translators/editors who actually know English.

Double-page supporter
Ouh shit is there any doujin of this manga out there?

Users who are viewing this thread