Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Fucker not only sniped, but also said that Saturn was a 64-bit console, which is wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
Can't say I want to join the bandwagon of hate, but for real... why? not even a credit page explaining anything... and not even a nice name like Striptease...

Group Leader
@Ciello Oh yeah, since I actually did my research about why Uncle said Saturn was 64bit:

Saturn was falsely marketed as 64-bit. They were marketed in such a way that it appeared to be an evolution of the "16-bit" era of video gaming dominated by the Mega Drive and Super NES (which in turn succeeded the "8-bit" Master System and NES, respectively).

This description, however, was initially fabricated - Sega of Japan originally claimed the Saturn was a "64-bit" console[14] and some within Sega even chose to call it an "128-bit" machine,[15] a number arrived at by cumulating processors rather than simply picking the main CPU. Alternatively, some areas of Sega simply went down the "multi-processor" route, refusing to get drawn into the perceived differences between 32-bit and 64-bit.[16] This was incidentally the last video game generation where these so-called "bit wars" were considered to matter.

https://segaretro.org/Sega_Saturn#cite_note-:File:SegaSaturn64BitJPCatalog.pdf_p3-14

Group Leader
I get what they mean about repairing electronics. I took apart my 3DS and replaced a faulty shoulder button with a part I ordered over the Internet. 20 years ago, I would have just had to buy a new one or send it in for 8 weeks for it to be repaired for $50 or something. I got the parts for less than $8. I also had joycon drift like 90% of the people with a Switch and fixed that myself as well. Thanks to youtube, fixing things is something possible for the everyman.

Fed-Kun's army
Here we go again....
In the old days fans just read whichever version they wanted without whining like little beaches (yes I know is written wrong, I made that on purpose but you get the drill).

Thanks for the chapter
Teachers in the 90's were scary specially when you didn't pay attention or when you forgot to make your homework

What are people complaining about this chp getting "sniped" it seems like a perfectly normal chp to me🤷‍♂️

ivv

Dex-chan lover
its the end of her career!!! XD
>electronics repairs: yep, I still kinda have this mentality even tho I've already watched 10+ videos how to repair shit. I was able to repair my laptop, pc and water heater. But my AVR and washing machine forever died.
Cheap stuff on the other hand...
>90s Teachers: never encountered or seen physical violence from teachers. The worse is getting exercise punishment and its embarrassment.

Group Leader
Great job man. I hope you'd be fast enough to catch up to the raws. Really enjoyed the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread