Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter. I hope someone picks this up soon.

This manga reminds me of Cowboy Bebop. Bunch of silly, but cool shit on top with a deeper story underneath that's really interesting and ultimately tragic.

Double-page supporter
wow.... even the memory spirit is colluding with the light and darkness censorship on nude girls... chikusoooo orz

ivv

Dex-chan lover
800k volumes sold!?
this manga is that popular!?
~
why tf did mc smash his face????? too shy?

Did the artist just suddenly develop a fetish for vampire/snake fangs? First the new girl has it but then elf has it on the last page.

Dex-chan lover
wait, why did he erase some memories? I'm clearly missing something about the motive.

Dex-chan lover
> I really bet Sawae dont wear any brassiere after all

> Takafumi saw in the phone might be an old stalker in the elementary school days...

> Physique change over time along with maturity really tricks us after all counting a number of days/months/years. Sawae common sense broke after seeing Chiaki can be understandable.
Even me, a childhood friend who's so cute from kinder garten days, and after i found them on facebook my jaw was really dropped hard because of the difference between my memory and the photo i saw of them...

Dex-chan lover
The new girl and the elf grow quite some fangs. Have they always been so...snake-like?

@Fari: He showed them that "holographic" window by mistake, something that can't be accomplished with current tech and at least one of them is very aware of that fact. When Uncle realized his mistake, he went auto pilot, as he has much experience and a long history of memory erasing. It's a thing he just does and frankly it is really logical to do this, then you are able to. -> see MIB.

This manga is so perfect for me and the more i read the more i love it, thanks for the translation of thoses 2 chapters

- There won't be any fan service since there is no footage.
*4 pages later*
That's plenty.

Users who are viewing this thread