Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Supporter
There's so much happening here, even some hentai reference that I barely able to comprehend it all.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that Sawa has a pair of fangs. Vampire, snek, elf (elf princess also has fangs!), scared puppy... whichever makes you happy.

Dex-chan lover
I bet him zooming in at random people will come back and is actually a stalker

Fed-Kun's army
The girls in this series are so freaking cute. In contrast, uncle's face expressions always make me laugh my ass out

Dex-chan lover
i just noticed this : why does this manga have the tag "l0li" ? because there are some flash-backs that show the nephew and the female friend in elementary school ?

in this chapter , we have the punk rapi$t , the cool handsome rapi$t , and the old ugly rapi$t , lol .

page 4 : it is a little hard to see , but did he upload a video of a female bug ?

page 9 :

- panel 3 : a crossed bird = do not fly .

- and what kind of whispering is that ? the long-hair girl hears everything that they are whispering .

page 15 : just imagine : just saying a simple , innocent greeting " hello , little girls . your uncle is here . Here is Johnny . " , and you will get reported by the viewers , and will get arrested by the police . some peoples should stop judging other peoples by their looks , lol . below is muteba from kengan ashura :

50278336022_724c3da85c_z.jpg

Dex-chan lover
the nephew 's life goal : protecting the virginity of the short-hair girl at all cost , maybe later he will even castrate himself to protect her , lol .

page 22 : now i want to see the scene of the current , tall , big brother who is using the lap of the long-hair girl as his pillow , lol .

page 23 : the short-hairl girl just wants to check if the nephew actually likes little boys / men / males , or not .

Fed-Kun's army
I've had a theory for a while that when he collects all 7 meteorite rings, has them on all the girls/people, he'll say something about wishing he could go home while they're all near him and suddenly vanish, leaving them all behind. Elf san is probably currently hunting down some other wish granting relic. It doesn't say anywhere the rings can grant a wish but it just seems like a thing that would happen.

Users who are viewing this thread