Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Thanks for the comments! I'm glad that even this late in the game there're still some people reading other versions

This really puts into perspective how a good scanlation group can make or break a series popularity. Thank you for the work again

ivv

Dex-chan lover
i need that technique even in my younger days

Thanks for the effort. Can you also correct ch. 22? "Even though I can turn into a reptile" says Fujimiya when she is referring to Uncle. That and just general disregard for proofreading.

Supporter
Great work with the translation, thanks a lot.

Also, i wish i had that kind of magic. If i didn't feel anything bad at work, my life would be infinitely better.

Dex-chan lover
I already read this chapter.
But, immediately, my son down there already remember what happen her and salute.!!!

Great work putting this together, this looks really good. I especially appreciated the effort put in to cleaning up Alicia's note, that sort of thing is always irksome if it's handled poorly.

@konbeary
If you mean to "correct" the translation, I cannot as I'm no translator, I'm just typesetting an already existing one to the best of my efforts.
@itemboy
I did fuck up some of the textures tho, the good thing is that I just "fixed" them so now you'll not be able to know what was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread