Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

@Psicot I mean correct to a better read. "Just seating(sitting) in this steambath", " agiain", "phenomenoms" and other mistakes. Since you don't like LQ work and careful about typesetting errors for this series, I was hoping you'd take a look. Thanks for re-TS'ed chapters.

@konbeary
Well, I may give it a try but it's not gonna be on the top of my priority list, first I want to get these chapters out (and re-edit chapter 27 as I would like to change the fonts and correct some stuff), maybe then the omakes and after that I don't know as I hope my area will stop being on lockdown (that's why I'm releasing these chapters so closely in time) and I'll have to get my life back on track.

Thanks a lot for the chapter. Waiting was worth the typesetting.

Killing your emotions works 100%

I read NTR all the time, a whole lot of NTR once you close your heart you wouldn't feel anything at all!

Group Leader
@urmumske
lol, yeah. I also think that this inconsistency gave us a message that we shouldn't judge someone from a glance

Dex-chan lover
The fact that she's lying about her age just makes this chapter even more hilarious. She gets so worked up about being the 'same age' as Uncle, but 11 years ago she had a letter that implied she just turned 10 which means she should actually be 21 right now, a whole year older than Uncle.

Users who are viewing this thread