Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

So I just realized he destroyed another one of the seals in chapter 17 so this was probably the last one considering god's rage appeared.

Oh yeah, the shrine he destroyed while playing with sonic. And now, after bringing sonic up, I suddenly remember him destroying a shrine along with the surrounding breakables (aka mountains) in an attempt to rack up points on the first meeting with the future hero's party.
Good catch @Ackeys

Dex-chan lover
Sui-chan wa KYOU MO KAWAII

on another note, whats T.B.C ?

So this thought just occurred to me. Uncle's body was recreated in the isekai and his original body fell comatose while his mind was in the isekai body. This is different from usual other world transfers. When he woke up, he was in his old body that fell comatose. What happened to his body in the isekai? Elf might not even be looking for a way to get to japan if the isekai body fell comatose and she didn't know his mind was actually in japan. Just a thought

@monoreposo @Ackeys
Oh, good catch, that didn't occur to me.
That Sonic one totally looks like the chapter 30 monument, so I bet it was the first two hokoras.

I can't wait for the "hey but it's no big deal, the first two were not destroyed after all, right?" moment :)

Also, I wonder if perhaps there is some chance that Alicia's party in some way got recognized as hero before, by these ruins.

Perhaps their first fight with the Sonic and attempt to ward off the goblins, even if both were unsuccessful, could have counted as "protecting the Hokoras"?
Technically, Alicia could still potentially be another "hero from another world", since her memory is lost.

Contributor
Can someone help, please? What's english name of the new spell used by uncle? *Can't read it.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Erogami
@jmas081391
no, in the first chapter he did say 'after 17 years' , he is only 20 this chapter, so another 14 years to go.

@Seraphus
'tragedy' tag is only added by the people on this forum , this is the last chapter in the raws so ending is still unconfirmed.

Dex-chan lover
This is the most accurate portrayal of autism I have ever seen in media.

Dex-chan lover
When you're supposed to solve a puzzle to weaken a boss but you just tackle the thing head-on instead 😂

Double-page supporter
She's still miles away from beating Osas (if anyone still remembers him lol)

Users who are viewing this thread