Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Omg he made it so much worse lol. Also I loved how the priest thought he was fighting a black box. This is what I love about this manga.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So this is how it feels when a boss' second form got revealed mid-fight.

Dex-chan lover
Mabel is super duper strong!!!!, she is able to stand still ( lol - she lies on the grass) before Uncle's finishing move

Dex-chan lover
So Uncle revived the Ancient Flame Dragon using the divine energy of god to provide it with a physical body in order to make it vulnerable to attacks, but at the cost of making it even stronger and more dangerous than before. It's lucky he has has everyone here to fight against it, cause they're going to need all the help they can get now against Divine Ancient Hellfire Dragon.

Let’s hope the ancient dragon get scared after being whipped once, be grateful for being revived and just nope out of there

Dex-chan lover
> Mabel in cycling shorts used in battle.... One of the step towards the Bikini Armor...

> If they got to know MC's darkness alone in the room with the cold box, its called SEGA and its cool, by then they will be astonished by the games and magic spells that can be learned from it...

Double-page supporter
Holy cow these panels are epicly drawn. I'm getting inspired (in gamedev sort of sense)

Users who are viewing this thread