Isekai Onsen ni Tensei shita Ore no Kounou ga Tondemosugiru

Group Leader
Is this the most pure evolution of the isekai genre? Have we reached peak performance yet?

Dex-chan lover
its the most service-oriented at least. every chapter so far delivered. can't wait for #8 in two weeks time...

Contributor
It's kinda stupid how we're supposed to take this woman seriously. I mean, really? Your goal was to take over an onsen so you could take over a village to take over a kingdom? That's like buying out a McDonalds in Washington DC to try and become the president of the United States.

Also, fuck the MC. You're a fucking hot spring and you're going to prattle on about how hot springs are supposed to be about fun instead of about for money? You only liked it when naked women bathed in you.

@xyzzy You can be a pervert *and* want to help people. Those aren't mutually exclusive...Also, where'd you get fun? What I read was about making people feel better.

Group Leader
@xyzzy to be fair Trump recently said "fuck the white house" and went to get Mcdonalds because the white house chefs are bad at making fast food.

Fed-Kun's army
@xyzzy Imagine being this mad over a dumb fanservice manga. Just turn off your brain and enjoy the elf titty.

Dex-chan lover
G*d f*cking damn it Japan, I knew it was gonna be another stupid Loli, but I held out just in case, can we please have the Succubus or Dragon be a busty Onee-san more often?

On another note, this is getting good! I already loved this quite bit, but now with legit plot added, it's even better~

Finishing chapter 11 with "The rival owner also has big breasts!" is now one of my favorite end quotes for a chapter now.

I appreciate that with all the fanservice that they just embrace it.

Dex-chan lover
Magic and boobs are awesome, that is all.

7bff0716bf59b7da2d126c740cb24f90--tabletop-rpg-tabletop-games.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So where's the smut part? There's nothing sexual beyond nudity and questionable reactions from entering the water

Users who are viewing this thread