Isekai Ooku de JK wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Love and Friendship

Dex-chan lover
Well I wasn’t expecting the series to go this way, to be honest I’m a little disappointed. But I’m sure the story will get interesting again soon.

Thanks for the translation crustyfire

Contributor
Only in a harem can your social link go up by proclaiming you love the same guy.

Dex-chan lover
At least make the mc prodigal willingly author. If he is forced to be such, it take away all the fun plots.

Dex-chan lover
Halta:
2731-cinnamonroll.png

Dex-chan lover
Editor-san: Hoi! Ooi-sensei. Erotica and stuff is great and all, but we need to up our game. Isekai is the trend right now.

Ooi: Okay. What's that about?

ED: The concept is... you see... you take your protag' from modern day, get them to die, like run over by a truck, and then are reincarnated in another world. Generally a fantasy world with many races. Mostly monster girls. The protag' either becomes a powerful hero or help the powerful hero defeat a Big Bad guy. They get a harem. Themes are love and friendship. And... huuuh... Yeah. That's basically it.

Ooi: O-kay. That's not really my thing, but... Wait. You said harem? I'll see what I can do.

Author creates an actual historically accurate harem in a fantasy setting with all the monster girls
for, instead of an emperor, but a powerful hero who defeated the big bad guy, and the isekaied protagonist is one of the girls. Oh! and, there's love and friendship and stuff...

Ooi: That should do.

That's my headcanon on that call.

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't make sense for her to be in love with this guy. He has not personality. He's just a stud horse.

Also, this kid hasn't even done anything. His Grandfather defeated the demon army

Dex-chan lover
It is a bit odd she 'fell in love' so quickly, if it's not some passive charm or witch manipulation lol, then again I guess it wouldn't
be the first time a woman's fallen in love with an asshole tho usually ends up pretty toxic if not abusive, tho i guess all the ppl 'competing' for the hero's genes aren't necessarily 'in love' with him, tho i'm surprised the witch doesn't also cast magic to temporarily change the centaurs body as well if it's a strain

Also the summary still has a typo with "all" in love instead of 'fall' (unless it's some unintentional pun but unlikely)
If the witch can force the hero into getting aroused, what's to stop her from just brainwashing the girls into loving him?
That's also possible but i feel like there's def ppl who'd think 'hero status' is enough to get a harem or so, if not just 'obligation' of like each race sending a representative/their daughters to him and all

Dex-chan lover
Editor-san: Hoi! Ooi-sensei. Erotica and stuff is great and all, but we need to up our game. Isekai is the trend right now.

Ooi: Okay. What's that about?

ED: The concept is... you see... you take your protag' from modern day, get them to die, like run over by a truck, and then are reincarnated in another world. Generally a fantasy world with many races. Mostly monster girls. The protag' either becomes a powerful hero or help the powerful hero defeat a Big Bad guy. They get a harem. Themes are love and friendship. And... huuuh... Yeah. That's basically it.

Ooi: O-kay. That's not really my thing, but... Wait. You said harem? I'll see what I can do.

Author creates an actual historically accurate harem in a fantasy setting with all the monster girls
for, instead of an emperor, but a powerful hero who defeated the big bad guy, and the isekaied protagonist is one of the girls. Oh! and, there's love and friendship and stuff...

Ooi: That should do.

That's my headcanon on that call.
But Ooi already is pretty familiar with Isekai, too familiar if you ask me, has 2 isekai stories about NTR

He just decided to make a 3rd one, about cuckqueens instead of NTR

Dex-chan lover
Well I wasn’t expecting the series to go this way, to be honest I’m a little disappointed. But I’m sure the story will get interesting again soon.
I respect your extreme optimism. According to MAL this ends with 2 volumes with a total of 11 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
You know, if they have marital aid magics, wouldn't it be within the realm of possibility of healing magics?

Such as Stamina imbuing, borrowing stamina from others, or dispersing the strain on the body over other people.
The amazons working as the bed chamber guards would be able to should the strain quite well.

Dex-chan lover
Damnit, I was hoping that this would turn into a story about the high school girl somehow defeating the hero and ending up inheriting the hero's harem but nope, we can't have that kind of plot in our male fantasy story!

Dex-chan lover
If the witch can force the hero into getting aroused, what's to stop her from just brainwashing the girls into loving him?
Why would she? This is a classic harem, it's all about politics not something as banal as love.

Dex-chan lover
Why would she? This is a classic harem, it's all about politics not something as banal as love.
You're kind of proving my point. The witch doesn't actually care about their feelings, she just want to pop out those heirs quick.

What is stopping the witch from just forcing the girls to want to to have sex, regardless of their consent.

If they are so against girls saying no.

Why even allow them to in the first place?

The protag's own love for the hero, which she herself thinks goes against our world's ideals is very suspicious to me.

Not sure if the witch may have done something already to the protag to force her to submit.

(This does NOT mean I want this to happen let me be clear, I was just pointing this plot detail out)

Users who are viewing this thread