Isekai Oooku de JK wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The High School Girl Learns About Love

Dex-chan lover
I am gonna say it, when it comes to centaur girls you gotta go with frontal pussy even if anatomically speaking it makes no sense for the vagina to be there

Otherwise you are just fucking a horse, look how far away on the back he is, he can't even grab a titty, plus it is not even a meet you in the middle kind of pussy, it is a full on horse vagina that requires a horse penis, it is all downsides

I know what you will say, "what about mermaid style with the centaur lying on her back?", that's better but that still leaves all the good upper human half parts an entire horse away from you, at least you can look at tits that way, but still, I don't think it is worth the hassle, and for pony centaur girls, it would have to be a really small specimen

Busty centaurs have been quite popular lately in anime and manga, but think about it, once you get down to it, you are stuck just with the horse on the back

I know I am gonna get a lot of flack for this, but someone has to say it, centaur girls are on the lowest tier of monster girls to fuck

Supporter
Sooo...... Shion is going to be cuck queen MC? Thats.... new i guess? I wonder why she doesn't just explain the concept of a sperm bank :thonk:

In anycase thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Not much to say, other than I'm a little disappointed.
I thought this was going to be a revolt against the royalty kinda manga.
But it just seems like it's a cucking manga.

Thanks crustyfire for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I am gonna say it, when it comes to centaur girls you gotta go with frontal pussy even if anatomically speaking it makes no sense for the vagina to be there

Otherwise you are just fucking a horse, look how far away on the back he is, he can't even grab a titty, plus it is not even a meet you in the middle kind of pussy, it is a full on horse vagina that requires a horse penis, it is all downsides

I know what you will say, "what about mermaid style with the centaur lying on her back?", that's better but that still leaves all the good upper human half parts an entire horse away from you, at least you can look at tits that way, but still, I don't think it is worth the hassle, and for pony centaur girls, it would have to be a really small specimen

Busty centaurs have been quite popular lately in anime and manga, but think about it, once you get down to it, you are stuck just with the horse on the back

I know I am gonna get a lot of flack for this, but someone has to say it, centaur girls are on the lowest tier of monster girls to fuck
Just have two, front for "sex" and back for "procreation". Problem solved.

Banned
Thought I'd give it a shot as I love the authors other works but I guess this is as far as I go.
Have a good one folks.

Ain't top shit cunt, ain't top shit.

Aggregator gang
Hero is a girl right? And they are just using magic to futa her up?

Dex-chan lover
Wish there were more context for the MC suddenly "falling in love" with this creepy-ass stud boy. He's a handsome, wealthy celebrity, so it's not unbelievable, but her fascination seems to be based on nothing else, and she's clearly put off by his personality and lifestyle. I dunno, it all feels so forced and arbitrary.

Dex-chan lover
I asked my friend and he said it's not a problem at all.

Dex-chan lover
HORSE FUCKER HORSE FUCKER HORSE FUCKER
400px-Barack_Obama_speaks_at_Camp_Lejeune_2-27-09_3.JPG

"Let me be clear, horse fucking is BASED."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread