Isekai Raku Raku Survival: Seizon Skill Tsuwamono no Ore ga Bishoujo Shiri to Kurasu Mujintou Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
What with the cringe ass isekai stuff. Everything just...cringe.... But well like others i will stay for the same reason PLOT :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Aside from the isekai part then yes, this is very similar with that one survival manga. And instead of just 4 girls, that one got like 8 girls

I was a bit curious why they credited the invention of the teleporter thing to America. I feel like in Manga and anime, if there's some kind of world changing technology, they'll usually credit it to Japan. Then the teleporter malfunctioned and it all made sense. Obviously only a device created by a filthy foreigner could malfunction like that... or something along those lines.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, it only took me a couple of pages before dropping this. Cheers, MD Popular New Titles section.

I was a bit curious why they credited the invention of the teleporter thing to America. I feel like in Manga and anime, if there's some kind of world changing technology, they'll usually credit it to Japan. Then the teleporter malfunctioned and it all made sense. Obviously only a device created by a filthy foreigner could malfunction like that... or something along those lines.
I think it was more of a "who in the hell can make such a ridiculous device" kinda thing. But then again the Japanese are famous for being able to reflect bad media so you're probably right lol.

Double-page supporter
Thought I was suffering a stroke while reading this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Why this girl suddenly become so nice to him
Because she can sense a strong powerful uber male with her lady part voodoo
This is jest i dont believe women have magic beavers well aside from the ones they pull out of their witches cauldrons in july

Dex-chan lover
I never read the description blob and was under the impression that he will be summoned like any other isekai template and my brain goes into haywire when granpa said "be an adventurer" lmao

Like Grandfather, like son. Both tsunderes smh.

I can already see that all 100 men will try to prey upon those girls and he will try to protect them while they'll be nothing but a damsel in distress, no combat capabilities whatsoever and it will infuriate me but will tolerate such frustrations because i see awooga ara ara badonkadonks

Dex-chan lover
That tall, long haired girl looks amazing!!! I hope she's a heroine. The others don't... really look any good. Too top heavy.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this has a brain-dead setting. A teleportation device used to send high school kids to a whole other world in their generic school uniforms and with no equipment. No supervision to speak of, either. Of course one should think this was all planned and the teleportation device is working perfectly and as intended. So, this would essentially be a controlled test to see how those kids react in this kind of unexpected situation. Unpected only for the students. However, even so, they should have been told to prepare decent outdoors clothes and some basic gear. Now this was treated like a day trip to a local museum.

But then again, the MC is killing bears with a crude spear and a knife and won a billion yen from lottery (what role did that even serve in the story?), so my expectations were crushed even before the whole teleportation thing.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this has a brain-dead setting. A teleportation device used to send high school kids to a whole other world in their generic school uniforms and with no equipment. No supervision to speak of, either. Of course one should think this was all planned and the teleportation device is working perfectly and as intended. So, this would essentially be a controlled test to see how those kids react in this kind of unexpected situation. Unpected only for the students. However, even so, they should have been told to prepare decent outdoors clothes and some basic gear. Now this was treated like a day trip to a local museum.

But then again, the MC is killing bears with a crude spear and a knife and won a billion yen from lottery (what role did that even serve in the story?), so my expectations were crushed even before the whole teleportation thing.
Absolutely. The concept and writing for this manga are so ridiculous it makes me feel like a random horny teenager with no writing experience wrote it and then somehow got professionals to storyboard and illustrate it. Its like a trainwreck, I can't look away

Users who are viewing this thread