Isekai Raku Raku Survival: Seizon Skill Tsuwamono no Ore ga Bishoujo Shiri to Kurasu Mujintou Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Why make the guy explicitly state that he's not a virgin and he goes to brothels, only to make him act like an awkward virgin still? At least don't make him get all embarrassed with the opposite sex or stare at their tits when he talks.
Might be his way of repulsing and repelling unwanted thot attention?

Dex-chan lover
That size... Big. That aura... Ara Ara. It's like a milf. Not high school students.
Yeah she's supposed to be 16. Nothing in the premise required everyone to be in HS so why insist on that? Bamboo and black bears, are they really not in Japan? Also there's no fucking way you're getting through a normal bear's skull with regular sized knife like that let alone this giant.

Dex-chan lover
i refuse to believe that her and the mc are only high school age. no way in hell she's only 17 while looking like the standard milf character in almost every light novel to manga adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
Every panel feels like getting sneezed in the face on public transportation.

Dex-chan lover
Why make the guy explicitly state that he's not a virgin and he goes to brothels, only to make him act like an awkward virgin still? At least don't make him get all embarrassed with the opposite sex or stare at their tits when he talks.
Didn't the grandpa say that he's still pretty much a virgin since he only went to a brothel?

Aggregator gang
The "high school student" Milf look-a-like seems to have moire experience than the MC who says with utmost apathy that he "lost his virginity at a brothel."

What is this writing.

Dex-chan lover
His dumbass hair annoys me because it's not long enough to be tied back, but not short enough to be not annoying when sweating.

A 3rd year with an ara ara vibe is weird af lmao

Also weird that for a survival scenario, they're all wearing not suit for one.

Mommy rurikawa got me "wait why do i feel like i know that name?" And i remembered slam dunk's №11th kaede rukawa lmao

Mommy ruri also has that hairstyle of death :huh::shamihuh:

Iroha got the "survival" vibes to mc because she has that antenna lmao

Naww doesn't matter if you're a modern swordmaster, you can't cut a bamboo with just a knife

3 dead? Less men to be wary about, good.

Dex-chan lover
They literally have the same author
…and also «Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu 〜 Gakkou no Mina to Isekai no Mujintou ni Ten'i Shitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu 〜» is an earlier manga (started in 2020).

I believe at this point I'd put this manga on hold and start reading that earlier manga to have some understanding of the context because otherwise the question would remain (and haunt my mind): what exactly do we even have here?

① a direct sequel that resides in more or less the same setting?

② a spiritual successor?

③ a reboot by the same author?

Even the latter, albeit unlikely, is apparently possible in Japanese media.

(For example, after «Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken» Tougoku Fudou created «Houkago no Isekai Boukenbu».)

Dex-chan lover
If the flat chested one turns out to be binding her chest it something, I'll be inconsolable. She's the only hot one.

Dex-chan lover
I know it is probably stupid question but . . .
everyone knew they are going for outdoor forest/hill activity, right?

Why nobody actually dressed for outdoor activity? Everyone dressed like they're going to hang out in some office/karaoke room.

Stupid question, right? It is stupid to look for any decent logical decisions in japaneese stories.

Dex-chan lover
That other world obviously has some kind of shared past with Earth, from much earlier than the recent teleportation devices: it has the same plants and animals.

Users who are viewing this thread