Isekai Raku Raku Survival: Seizon Skill Tsuwamono no Ore ga Bishoujo Shiri to Kurasu Mujintou Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
I can't help focusing on the plot.
giphy.webp

I also like how the author build the mystery in this manga.
Though I don't know where the new girl came from and how she could sneak so close to the MC.

Aggregator gang
was it ever brought up what adventures actually do? All these kids had no real equipment or knowledge of this land

Group Leader
Didn’t everyone from the tent village get got? Why would he think this won’t also happen to the girls?
I thought the same while typesetting. Maybe he thought it was a one time thing? I am not sure.
was it ever brought up what adventures actually do? All these kids had no real equipment or knowledge of this land
At the first episode, the guild told them their duty is only surviving for one day in that other world, nothing more. Probably that's why.

Dex-chan lover
Strategy wise I get where he is coming from. Leave the weaker members at the somewhat safer location with the supplies while the stronger members scout the dangerous areas ahead.

The only tactical error -- not setting up a second-in-command that everyone trusted. Which is saddening.

He either got too impatient and made a move. Or He came to the understanding that these girls are hindering progress and made a hard choice.

But I still don't blame him for sneaking out, absolutely no one was going to voluntarily let him go. Those girls know they bring little to no help to the table, aside stress relief.

Anyway, I hope the girls will trust him to comeback later and just wait while doing their best. Can't wait to see what new girl is all about though. Definitely skilled, but how skilled and why is the question.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Yeah it's not like anything could happen at any moment and the girls' lives could be in danger.

Dex-chan lover
I for one, welcome our new haremette. Short hair tomboy look with nice boobs. <3

Users who are viewing this thread