Isekai Raku Raku Survival: Seizon Skill Tsuwamono no Ore ga Bishoujo Shiri to Kurasu Mujintou Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
I know he had sexual encounters with all the girls, but I don't remember whom he actually had sex with if anyone. Also do the girls know?

Dex-chan lover
My degenerate mind was thinking both girls were in there helping each other out given that the car was rocking. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I thought that the glasses girl was supposed to be smart ... she acting kinda dumb rn. Hmmm, let's think about this for at LEAST one second. You have a GPS/map. The GPS tells you your position. You got this OFF of one of the bad guys. But you don't think they would actually track the tracker?

I know he had sexual encounters with all the girls, but I don't remember whom he actually had sex with if anyone. Also do the girls know?
He HAS had sex with the Ara Ara Onee-san in the cave. My gutter brain remembers. But if he has gone all the way with anybody else then I have to get that gutter brain checked ... ASAP.

Group Leader
Why does everyone wanna take over that manga lol. We, GG Scans, clearly said we will continue that manga and look at that :D go ahead and continue I guess if you want it so much. I am bored.

Also paying staff? It's already a job that you firstly should do voluntarily, not for money. If people wanna donate you, it's fine but paying staff? You work on it alone, I wonder which staff is it...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well-deserved masturbation break after a near death/enslavement encounter.

Dex-chan lover
Just Kaede who the MC had sex with, and soon
Iroha in the next chapters.

Also, I think some girls in the group are aware:

• In chapter 7, Shino knows what happened between the MC and Iroha.
  • Kaede alluded that she may know about the MC's activities, but she could've been teasing.
  • The rest of the girls, I don't think they're aware.

Dex-chan lover
You know if they abruptly stopped the car and backed up they could've crushed the guy on the bike

Why does everyone wanna take over that manga lol. We, GG Scans, clearly said we will continue that manga and look at that :D go ahead and continue I guess if you want it so much. I am bored.

Also paying staff? It's already a job that you firstly should do voluntarily, not for money. If people wanna donate you, it's fine but paying staff? You work on it alone, I wonder which staff is it...
TL, Editor, Proofreader, there's a limitation on what you can do alone, TL rates are high cuz they're on high demand, if you want something free you'll get mtl quality which got many flaws. even as an editor, i want ppl have good reading experiences and quality

Users who are viewing this thread