Isekai Ryouridou - Ch. 49 - To the Harvest Feast

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't help that the cooking itself is not interesting at all. I mean, all ingredients are made up and everyone orgasms to his food because Japanese cooking ichiban or something. The interactions between characters are the fun part IMO
The slice of life is 100% what sells this manga for me. Relationships and character development are the only reason I come back. The cooking itself is very poorly done (it feels like an after thought the author is forcing to get the spotlight). Particularly I really enjoy how gender roles are swapped for the traditional nomadic tribe. AI Fa and the MC both breaking norms and finding connection through their differences. It really sucks if the series doesn't progress relationships, because that's really all it has going for it. The cooking isn't nearly that good (at least imo).

Dex-chan lover
End of the series is going to be her jumping him at night and finally getting it over with

Dex-chan lover
Ch. 40. Pg. 3-7: little tsunderish anger mixed with sadness
I'm pretty sure she only sulked because she couldn't taste test his new dish in ch 39. That's why she was excited about hamburger because she can taste test.

Users who are viewing this thread