Isekai Ryouridou - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Indecisive Two

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall no need for that: he will just say that he always wanted to open a shop and thanks her for giving him her support and the final push...

Unless you mean a cockblock for the readers, but that was implied from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
God, the panel where he was freaking out about how close she is... She looks like she reaaaally wants to just embrace him. Possibly the only reason she hadn't was the weird (at least to her) way he was freaking out.

cant wait for him to respond with a response thats supposed to show how crazy he is about cooking and then she sighs and says oh well this is fine too

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector Its not explained why but there are actually plenty of reasons probably happening at the same time.

She is dense and respects Asuta (She gives him space knowing he is 'uncomfortable with close contact' based on his reactions. She doesn't know the why.), she respects tribal laws, she is in someone else's house, she remembered he has different 'culture' and decided to "toe the line" (Japanese try not to trouble others while the tribes have a culture of full cooperation)

Note that my "possible information" (such as her being dense) may come from future chapters since I don't remember exactly what relationship these two have at this particular point in time.

@Ptakers Drop it then. Nothing will happen for the next 200+ manga chapters.

___
I find it funny how you people want instant romance so much you cheer for "things" to happen in about 3 months, in someone else's house.

@rei893 Go back to the "reply" section (or edit reply). Right on top there are a few buttons. Fourth one from the left. It should be an eye that got slashed out. once you click that you have two sets of something like "[spoirer]. Put whatever spoiler in between the ] and [

Users who are viewing this thread