Isekai Ryouridou - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Indecisive Two

Fed-Kun's army
[Based on LN, they have lovey dovey moment, a lot of them but never to the kissing and f**cking point.
They have sleep, hugging, exchanging food(indirect kiss).
I only read fan translation of LN until Volume 13, so I don't know what happened because Asuta looks like gonna change or having new side jobs as hunter. My source is from the new cover of latest volume. He wield a bow now. Now he can be husband for Ai Fa 😂]

Dex-chan lover
@Nep that feels about right, even based on current info. Though I will say that the cheering for quick love development in "someone else's house" confuses me a bit. Of course it's someone else's house that we're cheering in, that's how fiction based entertainment works, right? Acting like we have a say in it is a bit different, but...

Interruption is about to burst through the door or make a loud noise to distract attention elsewhere

Dex-chan lover
@Nep I mean i understand wanting it to happen quickly rather than pass 200 chapters, having the manga end and nothing having happened (and i mean both positively or negatively, it just stay in limbo), so many manga did it that people are just fed up, hell even some genre defining ones like Ranma 1/2 ended up like that.

Dex-chan lover
"Aïfa, I... Am a beta japanese mc, I don't actually have anything down there."

Banned
The title spoils it all. Goddamit, why couldn't we have at least one MC that has the balls to go Bronn.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector
Though I will say that the cheering for quick love development in "someone else's house" confuses me a bit

I don't really know what you mean by this. Since I am referring to a lot of the comments here.

Ai Fa and Asuta travelled to the Wu Family village and stayed overnight in the Wu Family's house. The Wu Family are "friends" at most. Now imagine going to a friend's house with your "not spouse" and doing flirty things (or worse) in a borrowed bedroom. That is pretty much what everybody here is "hoping to happen". Either this is absolutely okay where ever you guys come from or you guys just forgot about that particular detail.

Dex-chan lover
@Nep oh lordy, yes I forgot, but I also got it confused with the whole "come into my house and tell me how to do (whatever)" thing. You meant it literally, I interpreted it metaphorically.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector

Phew. Good to know my sense of values is not off then. 😂

I was just thinking that if someone were to do that in my house, they would wake up with missing organs.

Users who are viewing this thread