Isekai Saikou no Kizoku, Harem wo Fuyasu Hodo Tsuyoku Naru - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Threesome Kiss

Dex-chan lover
In some instances, it may have been better for the bunny girl's morals to not take a life for revenge, it might be normal for another human to have a change of heart at the last moment, but it seriously makes all that fuss she made from her introduction up to now fall flat so hard. She just doesn't leave as much of an impression on me as a character now after that.

Dex-chan lover
In some instances, it may have been better for the bunny girl's morals to not take a life for revenge, it might be normal for another human to have a change of heart at the last moment, but it seriously makes all that fuss she made from her introduction up to now fall flat so hard. She just doesn't leave as much of an impression on me as a character now after that.
Counterpoint: it's already difficult mentally to take the life of another human being, doubly so when you know the fucker personally

Dex-chan lover
Counterpoint: it's already difficult mentally to take the life of another human being, doubly so when you know the fucker personally
Fair. A few of my family are honestly crappy people, but even I'd hesitate whether to take their life, not like it would change anything in the current situation. I'd rather cut them off socially and not have them bother me again, like the bunny girl here and her so-called friend. Still a pain in the ass being so revenge crazy over a dad who honestly didn't raise her as well as he should have, but did what he could so she could live on her own.

Users who are viewing this thread