Isekai Saikyou no Daimaou, Tensei Shi Boukensha ni Naru - Ch. 1.2

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Woo! Downward spiral.

Also such good loyal servants. In every other settings there would be a traitor every year.

Dex-chan lover
I'm amazed how loyal these servents are still seeming. I was expecting a shadowed evil smirk near the end of the chapter, and his real body to be missing.

Dex-chan lover
man just wants to travel the world and form a harem with people

They kind of rushed it.. This should have been 5-10 chaps Long.. Then the new beginning.. Will still read though

Group Leader
@kirby_422 Most likely someone will hijack his original body later on and use it to commit war crimes so that the war against the demon race is resumed.

Aggregator gang
Always wise to leave all your power in an empty vessel. No way that could ever backfire.

I like how they waited longingly for 1000 years and he just peace’s out after a day lol.

Dex-chan lover
The cast in this manga bears some resemblance to "Maou-sama no machizukuri! ~ Saikyou no danjon wa kindai toshi". We have a demon lord loved by his 3 daughters. In both series, there was a kitsune daughter. I'm not certain of Roroa's race, but she is the technological genius, like Rorono is in the other series. And the remaining daughters are both busty af elves.

Dex-chan lover
@SatouPendragonlvl313 Both manga were made by the same author so i don't see any problem with them resembling each other. Although, copying character designs from their other works seems like a lazy way to get out of creating original characters.

Double-page supporter
If you have a daughter then you transfer to a new body, does it still uhh... you know.. .count?

Users who are viewing this thread