Isekai Saikyou no Yome desu ga, Yoru no Tatakai wa Ore no Hou ga Tsuyoi You desu ~Chiryaku o Ikashite Nariagaru Harem Senki~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Yeah unfortunately the series page was already created on MD before I got here and that's what they used. Unsure if it can be changed now.
On a side note this work has two pages on NovelUpdates. One for WN (apparently drooped) an one for LN (actively translated right now), if someone interested, i will see you there. If link could be added to the main page.

On this note i must correct mistake in Malida's stats.
  • Martial Prowess (Valor): 100
  • Leadership: 62
  • Wisdom (Intelligence): 3
  • Domestic Affairs: 2
  • Charisma (Charm): 2
I was cheeking raws on top of LN translation and in both her Charisma(Charm): 92. Quite a substantial difference (nerf?), don't you think. Well, as far as a typo (and a translations) I've seen worse.
Thank you for picking it up.
I was baited by the cover art, where is my floofy beastwomen?
You have to wait then.
Conflict itself start approximately at chapter 10 (LN volume 2), and she appears at the end of chapter 12 (as a ninja), and joint as battle force(night) in the chapter 13. At this point she is fifth woman in harem.

• Wow
Reactions: le3
Double-page supporter
On a side note this work has two pages on NovelUpdates. One for WN (apparently drooped) an one for LN (actively translated right now), if someone interested, i will see you there. If link could be added to the main page.

On this note i must correct mistake in Malida's stats.

I was cheeking raws on top of LN translation and in both her Charisma(Charm): 92. Quite a substantial difference (nerf?), don't you think. Well, as far as a typo (and a translations) I've seen worse.
Thank you for picking it up.

You have to wait then.
Conflict itself start approximately at chapter 10 (LN volume 2), and she appears at the end of chapter 12 (as a ninja), and joint as battle force(night) in the chapter 13. At this point she is fifth woman in harem.
Good spot! Fixed her charisma. Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Marida being bisexual & only wants the MC while also wanting other women is definitely different from other series where the girls eventually accept one another. The ecchi content sold it for me but I do hope the war aspects keeps it interesting. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
So the MC doesn't get a harem. He gets 1 wife who gets a harem and wants to share it with him? Sounds like a win for him though I'm sure he eventually gets a separate bigger 1

Dex-chan lover
I think SFX being untranslated is okay, for me. I mean, since more or less most of us already understand the significance and purpose of it...

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wasn't this one licensed by sevenseas early this year with volume 1 release in august or so i think?, well anyway at least someone picked it up

Dex-chan lover
Yeah unfortunately the series page was already created on MD before I got here and that's what they used. Unsure if it can be changed now.
It definitely can, and I think it's done via the report feature. I'm not 100% sure on the how, though, so you may need to reach out to the Mangadex staff in the discord for assistance if you can't figure it out.

Edit: On that note, I feel like the summary doesn't quite line up with the events we saw play out in this chapter. I'm not sure if that summary was pulled from some primary source or something, but it may be worth looking into changing it if you can find a better one.
Either way, this feels like it's going to be a fun, if somewhat trite, manga.

Double-page supporter
It definitely can, and I think it's done via the report feature. I'm not 100% sure on the how, though, so you may need to reach out to the Mangadex staff in the discord for assistance if you can't figure it out.

Edit: On that note, I feel like the summary doesn't quite line up with the events we saw play out in this chapter. I'm not sure if that summary was pulled from some primary source or something, but it may be worth looking into changing it if you can find a better one.
Yeah I agree with your comment on the synopsis. It's a little all over the place. I know it's been up for a while. I will reach out to MD and see what I can do. Next chapter wont be too long. Appreciate you!

Dex-chan lover
It is rare we see a female harem protagonist. It looks like the benefits are there 8s none of this wishy-washy too scared to commit that most male protagonists have.

Dex-chan lover

Yeah I agree with your comment on the synopsis. It's a little all over the place. I know it's been up for a while. I will reach out to MD and see what I can do. Next chapter wont be too long. Appreciate you!
Well, they almost skip the entire prologue of the series. There about a half of it shown to us (and even then very shallow) the wn jump to the boobs. There is explanations on: why temple corrupt, source of his title (important), more about his trial, some extra info on three border lords (personal reason for vengeance), some of his 'side-jobs' that he doing in preparation to his future appointments.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Are those really the measurements women would be interested in, or just the ones Men focus on?

Feels like the measurements, bodybuilders use would be better, I think they are :
  • Neck
  • Arms
  • Chest
  • Waist
  • Thighs
  • Claves
It was meant as a facetious joke but you're right, those probably would be the measurements a woman would be interested in, with the addition of height I imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread