Isekai Samurai - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, just a thing though, did you upload the wrong pics?
They render rather small.

Double-page supporter
aww sucks, think they gonna "force" her to be a hero and fight them demon now in exchange for her "freedom". Hopefully not

Dex-chan lover
aww sucks, think they gonna "force" her to be a hero and fight them demon now in exchange for her "freedom". Hopefully not
I meannnnnn she doesn't have an interest in fighting people who don't have an interest in fighting her, and she's shown signs of being able to respect the customs of the world she's in, so she only has so many options since there aren't many humans to fight (especially not ones strong enough to be interesting to fight) and there are tons of demons to fight. She wants a fight, so being put on a heroic mission that gives her a lot of interesting fights is ostensibly in line with her interests (except that she's specialized for fighting humans and might prefer fighting humans).

I guess the one downside is it seems a bit narratively boring, but idk what else she'd do.

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest its rather expected that she would become a hero.
But i can't be fully certain she will just do this.

Demons are sentient,and seeing how the judge uses the laws with then. Its likely that its possible they can also not just be the antagonists.
I think would be a waste not play with her completed different morals when with this world (because its is the best part of the story).

Dex-chan lover
tbh i'm glad no one died in this fight.

i thought Ginko already outgrew the whole assuming common sense in her past world to this world, i do hope this leads to a proper development.

Dex-chan lover
Great. Stop the only decent exchange of action action this manga has had for a damn upcoming philosophical chapter. Everyone's gonna talk and the mangaka gets to ruminate about crap that isn't showing us anything of note.
So you wanted to see a battle for 10 chapters where she kills him in the end and becomes a criminal?

Dex-chan lover
That's why the little judge couldn't declare her guilty -even if it could see all the people she did kill, the laws of the world they're in now don't apply to her actions in our world. Made the poor thing BSOD.

That said, she's still got blood on her hands and is experienced in fighting people, so by their standards, they can't just let her walk freely and risk the chance that she turns her blade on another person, especially since she's proven capable of going toe to toe with a high-ranking hero. They've got to come to a legal decision that'll set precedence for how to deal with otherworlders like her, and ensure that whatever nations are in that world recognize said decision (especially since some of the races can clearly tell she's killed people just by observing her).

Congrats government, they now have the world's mast dangerous sanction murderer. God have mercy on whoever comes in front of her

I liked to note that when Ginko was going off on what the different version samurai were that she's in the more romanticized version of what samurai are while the other one's she mention are the one grounded in reality.

Dex-chan lover
SEVENTEENTH PLACE?! bro this is shaping up to be best isekai I’ve read since That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

Double-page supporter
Judge is a dishonorable coward. The fact Ginko stopped should of let them know Ginko means no harm to humans as she didn't want to harm one and saved two heroes. OH right Ginko also did the "Heroes" job of saving the city

Users who are viewing this thread