Isekai Seikatsu no Susume - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Episode 1: Welcome To A Different World!!

Thanks for the release, I hope you keep translating this! The quality is pretty neat for a first try, better than some group releases tbh

Power Uploader
Aww she's sweet. Give her what she wants!

good translation I enjoyed it.

This is cute. Looks promising and I cant wait for more. Nice job on the translation

Dex-chan lover
Hell this was better than some group TLs I've seen. Can't comment on the accuracy though of course but at least it's in complete sentences lol.

Dex-chan lover
> semen-demon waifu in 6 pages

Getting to the important parts right away, huh...

Dex-chan lover
Excellent job for a first translation. Text was clean, understandable and easy to read. If there were typos they were minor enough that my brain glossed over them.

Thanks for chapter I like the girl but the protagonist face looks annouying to look at barely looks like a real person

Dex-chan lover
With things like "conception" and
https://mangadex.org/title/36503/i-became-the-mother-of-the-strongest-demon-lord-s-10-children-in-another-world
I now have trust issues when it comes to baby making, I am just clenched waiting for him to agree to make a baby and then they just kiss and an egg appears.

Se here is the deal , part of me wants to punch him for not taking the offer ... But another part is thinking "Thats a succubus , sex will kill you" so i give MC a well done on this one

Group Leader
Congrats on not having him just fuck a demon immediately author, most people would probably have a few trust issues, and other things to worry about considering they just showed up in another world so suddenly. They seem to be taking it extremely well outside of that one scene of crying, some would say that the other scenes of him just going along with the world and trying to go find her are unrealistic but I have scene plenty of workmen who just go with the flow of the job instead of thinking to hard about the specifics.

I do have to say tho, those breasts have to weight a ton. Just look at their absolute mass from that side shot on pg 8.

Users who are viewing this thread