Isekai Seikatsu no Susume - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Farewell, Different World

Dex-chan lover
Mhh...last two chapters kinda went down for me instead of going up
With the reverse rape/attempted rape and now this ending that gives me the feeling that, in the end, going back without "touching" the girls was never an option...dude' gonna be forced to reproduce there
At least, the story was nice to read until there

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this manga was short! Anyway, thanks for translating! :)

Dex-chan lover
> Nia-chan I think her father is worried and looks pale or lonely, is because he missed holding PS4 and skipped most of the new consoles, PC and mobile phones...

> How it end? One of the best way to stay virgin i guess.

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck do all those manga about making a child with the MC end up having zero child making 100% of the time?

Double-page supporter
I bought the 2020 Edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica, and this manga's MC was listed as the definition of Herbivore.

@thaeril if the MC was thinking with his brain he'd be living with those two semen demons and fucking them all day

Finished about the same as it started, going nowhere. MC learned practically nothing about the world, girls, and was in a hurry to go home. We don't even know why he wants to go home so badly, does he at least have a girlfriend? Anything noteworthy to return to?

Damn, MC could have a harem of dreams, not having to do anything else than fuck all days with his needs already taken care of by half-demonesses. Looks like transport to another world dropped him to the head when landing. It's a shame when art can't carry on the story when there is nothing beyond what we already know from the first chapters.

So in the end, they will be half-assedly traveling for the purpose of a human going home and letting the half-demon race go extinct. So sad in both ways.

Fed-Kun's army
@Brize You summed up all the problems with this manga well.

When the very premise of the series is "MC goes to a world and meets demon women that can ONLY mate with a human" it's very hard to make it work while avoiding that results and it's even harder to make the objective to "get back home" when he could clearly live a paradise life of being taken care of by demon girls who only want children.

That being said it COULD work if the MC was given a strong notivation to get back home. But he doesn't he just want to get home because .... he's lonely? HOW DOES BEING SURROUNDED BY WOMEN MAKE HIM LONELY!?!

Plus even at the end instead of just settling in the village and making kids while waiting to see if the gate opens they are just going to leave and hope another exists somewhere?

I haven't read a manga this bad in a long time. It was so determined to keep it's MC a virgin it was willing to end entirely open rather than just have the MC settle down at the end.

Kinda felt like the author had a premise for the story but forgot to actually make a plot, and ended it because they had no idea what to do with the characters.

Fed-Kun's army
I bet you my left testicle theres at least 1 more chapter

He should have refused to enter the gate realizing that he would make the biggest mistake of his life and kiss them..

Just when it was starting to get good.

Also, what man would walk away for a village of beautiful half demon girls desperate to reproduce?

Users who are viewing this thread