Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker - Vol. 17 Ch. 135

Dex-chan lover
I believe we just witnessed the ending of the 100 girlfriends who really really really love you... 😂 What a journey of the ultimate blue balling, finally ending in a massive orgy. Good lad Yuuto.. Next time be fucking awake!

Thank you for TLing this all the way team!

Last edited:
blue-balls.jpg

its been a trip rofl

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely don't know why I not only came back to this series after dropping it several times, but also stuck with it through the end, but at least it's done and over with.

It was certainly one of the manga of all time. I think it would have been infinitely more enjoyable if the sexcapades just weren't a thing (because the art style is just not good enough for it be anything even remotely titillating) and the harem was limited to like 5-6 girls max.

Dex-chan lover
so he didn't go beyond the tip... poor bastard... author must hate mc a lot to do that to him...

Dex-chan lover
I've been trying to avoid reading this since I heard it's still blue balling hard and then I skip to the end just to see this :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
So, I kinda dropped this a long time ago. Did he ever actually done the deed? If so, starting from which chapter?

Double-page supporter
... all I can say is "finally". It's finally over. I can finally stop reading it and TL guys can finally start recovering from absolute brain rot caused by translating this travesty. Up to more or less half of this series harem/hentai scenes were somewhat bearable due to the other events. And don't get me wrong- it was never even close to being ambitious but at least it didn't glare so much that it was impossible to read. But unfortunately, the closer we got to the end the worse and worse it became, and from the moment of the non-killing of his little sister event/chapter/arc/whatever I think the author already wanted to finish it as soon as possible and made an ending to basically fuck off on the principle of "okay you want an orgy from constant blue-balling you through the entire series then you have it bye-bye."

As I said earlier- it's finally over and god let's hope that this "This isn't the end!! Next is part 2!!" text on the last panel is just self-inserted character joke and not a real thing because I'm gonna fucking cry.

Dex-chan lover
I highly doubt that sequel ever came into being just like the mc’s 100 person harem orgy, it’ll just be a nightmare to haunt us.

Dex-chan lover
It started good, but it went downhill with every chapter that came out until finally both the readers and author starting to hate this series. :oooo:

Double-page supporter
Uhmm. The last chapter did say there is a part two lads… I’m not hoping about it happening but if that was the case then, how will it be?

Users who are viewing this thread