Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker - Vol. 6 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
another set of enemies.. another set of mehs.. kek

and another cock block.. kek.. so much bark.. no bite..

Thanks for the chapter!
Looks like the MC's near misses to losing his v-card is going to be a running gag for a while. Probably be a hundred or so chapters before he loses it if he ever does. Also, on page 20 instead of Race or Job shouldn't it say Item for the Black Necklaces that block others from using Demon Eyes? Page 22 should also say User retains past memories too. LN adds more detail in that Arc Schwarz was the legendary hero who sealed the Demon King the 7 Deadly Sins demon lords are trying to collect negative emotions to release. That and due to boredom from being an OP cheat who retains his past memories when he reincarnates and overindulging in various vices is severely depressed, lost all sight of the definitions of good and evil, and only wants to keep the Demon King sealed and exterminate all the demons due to a sliver of pride he still has and from siding with humans when came to the world. Thus, rather than considering things as good or evil it's whether someone is on his side, the enemy's side, or too weak to bother acknowledging their existence. Wouldn't be surprising if after a few more reincarnations releases Demon King himself just to have something interesting to do. So Michael's arrogant attitude and shortcomings don't even enter his awareness despite being his descendant.

Double-page supporter
Oh look, more "Hohoho, I'm so evil and powerful -> gone in 5 seconds" -2nd rate villains being introduced huh...

Fed-Kun's army
The only interesting things about this manga are the seven deadly sins. Not the MC, not even his slaves( edit well thats how I feel)

Dex-chan lover
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

da5jqjo-6df7b9eb-fed7-4462-8ff5-88e73f60e780.jpg

oh wow the first chapter where I actually got turned on. Beel is sexy.

Dex-chan lover
I think the main reason I haven't dropped this is that someone else drops it every chapter or so, and I don't want to look like I'm bandwagoning.
But it really is a shite series.
What time is it again? 13:34. Fuck. So many hours left...

Users who are viewing this thread