Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker - Vol. 8 Ch. 58

Aggregator gang
I honestly don’t know why his first call was to develop tentacles, it’s like he wants to be upstaged by himself and never deal the deal.

@Add1152000
If I'm not mistaken, he was worried about pregnancy and possible STD's but he still wanted to do "H-play", soooooooooo tentacles. Not the most sensible thought process but, there it is.
As for why he now doesn't care about pregnancy and STD's? I have no idea, maybe someone mentioned that pregnancy gets magically controlled?

Dex-chan lover
All I know is it's way easier to draw these "tentacles" than proper panels with backgrounds and such...author must have used the extra time that week to go drinking!

🤡

Dex-chan lover
> From the very first chapter up to this one. All pages are
80% tentacles.
15% brightness settings
5% storyline

> I know Yuuto would not like to impregnate the girls because he needs to attain his dream harem of 100 girls in his mansion first.
But my man.... Since he was using his tentacles skill and controlling it was super skillfully, WHY NOT cut a portion, control and manipulate its thickness, make a hollow like a tube and voila he can now produce a magnificent co*dom

Dex-chan lover
The author really hates that MC. MC got NTR'd by his own tentacles again! 🙄

Double-page supporter
I truly don't understand how he couldn't get his dick wet this time

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation

Just a doubt, so, @Kredim you do not use honorifics?

Edit: Hum, i see. I would like to see them being used like LH was doing, but well, its up to you only. Thanks for the answer tho.

Power Uploader
@Qwaser5r generally no since i think it seems kinda weird and pointless in english to add a japanese honourific like that, only if its part of a nickname like if she called him yuu-sama id keep it like that

sometimes if its part of the convo, like someone talking about the specific honourific choice ill use it temporarily

Dex-chan lover
I see the cringy tentacle trope play is still going strong.

Dex-chan lover
cucked by his own tentacles again
the joke started to show diminishing returns a while ago, then again this has been more gag series than anything.

Really lad, u can just thrust it u know, n let the tentacle do the soul manifestation thingy

Users who are viewing this thread