Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker - Vol. 9 Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
too bad the princess cant be a harem member. now can we go again with the "plot" because the plot isnt really interesting

Dex-chan lover
That, uhh demon lord, was it? got more action than the MC himself, so obviously he'd be punched. Jealousy, man..

Yuuto: "I don't care about your petty wars between your kind and humans, but if you dare to fuck with me, my girls, and their loved ones, you gotta prepare what's coming to you. Better hold your balls while you're at it."

Dex-chan lover
@Bearil he's neutral until you point out that you hurt a friend of his. It's not particularly complicated.

If someone's neutral, don't tell their friend you had their kingdom destroyed. They may take offense.

Double-page supporter
Shove your whole leg up his ass and then kick the wall really, REALLY hard.

Dex-chan lover
Annnnd... of course... It's always the Monologueing that makes them mess up, doesn't it?

Dex-chan lover
In the defense of the raping, murdering demon lord, he assumed she was just a slave and that the MC didn’t care about her...big mistake

"Let's use cliff hangers, it's sure to make them excited for the next chapter" some brainlit asshole

Dex-chan lover
> What!? It seems princess Ururika and the Maid? were indeed enjoying what the demon lord doing to them.
But heed not, MC will do better because he had this so called compound magic of tentacles..

> Yuuto, just say "Dont make my woman cry!"... So manly

Users who are viewing this thread