Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker

Double-page supporter
@monkey123 God I miss that game, one of the best soundtracks from an eroge i've ever heard, I really need to get around to playing the sequel/remake.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, it's always the guy who get blamed... after getting forcibly kissed.

Aggregator gang
Reacting after reading the comments on so many chapters:

Yes, the MC is that much of a pervert.
No, he never will get laid, because he keeps getting distracted by his perversions.
That is not going to change.
It is, in fact, the author's central theme, the whole raison d'etre for this manga.
It's satire, farce, a send-up of a number of stereotypes. It's an inversion of the dominant trope for this genre.

If you cannot understand that, cannot find it amusing to observe, then why are you still reading this?

There are so many mangas out there that do have the theme you seek, why continue with this one in self-delusion that it is going to become something that it is not?
Go forth!
Find the scanlation teams that make available the content that you desire, and support them!
Do not waste your time and energy weeping and wailing about something that is not what you seek!

However, that said, I can understand a sense of betrayal given that the only hint in the description provided by those posting the scanlation that this is what is going on is the "comedy" tag.
The description and tags are provided by the original uploaders, or so I presume.
It would be of interest to know how the author described and coded this manga., to see whether he was more open about what was actually going on.

i dont understand this manga got low rating. i like whole plot but i'm not tentacle fans. really hate it.

Dex-chan lover
This manga doesn't merely KNOW it's terrible... it REVELS in it. WALLOWS in it!

Dex-chan lover
The censorship really makes it hard to enjoy reading this. Why even bother putting in panels you're just going to censor like that?

Look at all the panels with Larsen's shorts, they constantly change length.

Hmmmm I wonder what color panties little loli is wearing BTW I'm not perverted I'm human ??

Don’t bother wasting your time reading this terrible manga. 36 chapters in and MC is still an overpowered gary stu VIRGIN. Nothing happens and the art is just boring.

When most votes are 10s, it makes you wonder about your life choices.

Aggregator gang
Read the description, "Konoe Yuuto is a genius martial artist...."
Read the first page, "My name is Konoe Yuuto, I'm normal everyday high-schooler...."

LMAO 1/10

Started reading this a while back and added it to my list. But I`ve had to keep moving my rating on it from a 6 down to a 1 and dropped. I can read alot of things, but this crap isnt worth the load time to read >.<

Users who are viewing this thread