Isekai Shikkaku - Vol. 9 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I know some people were upset when they did what they did last chapter but after seeing it all play out I’m cool with this. This insight was extremely valuable and helps us understand the character. The next chapter will be interesting how he pulls out of this.

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter reminding to us sigma grindsetters that sidehoes are here to distract ourselves with side-quests when the most important is the objective and nothing else!! Based and hustlepilled Sacchan here to save Sensei!!

Honestly I'm loving how this is playing out so far. I honestly do also wonder if this is how Sacchan truly is, or if this simply how the Pope had rewritten her character (if that is even within his ability to do so), because she feels a little off than in previous chapters.

If this is also how the author references the speculations that Dazai had "suddenly felt an obsession with life" by him showing an interest in this otherworld (contrasted with how Sacchan still wishes to die), then that's a hella sick way to implicate that.

Dex-chan lover
If this is also how the author references the speculations that Dazai had "suddenly felt an obsession with life" by him showing an interest in this otherworld (contrasted with how Sacchan still wishes to die), then that's a hella sick way to implicate that.
It goes a little further, as the guy who said also said in the same thing that he thought that Dazai was simply asked to die and he didn't say no, which is what we're seeing here

Dex-chan lover
brother i don't think I can find a single healthy thing about their relationship or sensei himself

Dex-chan lover
Ooof, Sensei is looking like a DV victim (or at least victim from a controlling partner).
Makes me wonder if that how their relationship was in their original world.

I’m also curious on Sacchan’s takes on all of this (what her motives are, etc.).
Her motives are purely to die together with him.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osamu_Dazai#Death I'm shocked most people don't get MC is literally Osamu Dazai.

Double-page supporter
Wait, woah, why... What's going on? Why is that Pope guy wanting to rewrite what happened? I don't get it. And why is Sacchan so into helping screw Sensei's mind. I know, that's the point of this new arc, but its so frustrating, I don't like it how he's not with his new buddies anymore. I hate these evil timeloops!

Double-page supporter
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osamu_Dazai#Death I'm shocked most people don't get MC is literally Osamu Dazai.
Apparently the woman that he committed suicide with was a war widow. So she was probably pretty messed up after living through all that chaos, violence and loss. I wonder if they'll add anything like this into Sacchan's backstory when/if we ever get to hear about it.

Group Leader
this chapter is to be read with either shinagawa shinju from ningen isu (for metalheads) or from shimazu aya (rakugo)
Let me guess, or she is not sacchan and he is dreaming or he will remember the two girls and refuse the suicide, but author can surprise me with something unexpected. :sneaky:
more likely that tama + greenhornear priestess will show up to save bother them...

Fed-Kun's army
Am I the only one who sees the irony of having their double suicide in Japan interrupted by The Truck, only to have them do it in this world..?

Dex-chan lover
Yknow for a yandere she's fucking annoying to me, and don't get me wrong I love them crazy bitches, but she ain't just that, she a cock AND mind blocker, mans got no time to do shit at all

Dex-chan lover
Really? I thought that was pretty obvious, especially with the anime now. You know, people calling it "Dazai got isekai'd" and even a collaboration with Dazai from Bungou Stray Dogs. Still, it's possible that the author takes some creative liberty in the details which might be different from reality, who knows.

Anyway, I only read this chapter now because I'm scared how it's going to be lol. Echoing some similar sentiments that I like how this played out. Thank god. Still a bit scary though lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Pope: Okay, this time I'll bring them back at the same time. Maybe that will be a stabilizing factor and keep him from being -
Pope: wait what are they doing at that lake
Pope: what the fuck it's been a single day wAIT-
You know, part of me actually wants to stop reading right here and have this be the "canon" ending (the anticlimax value would be right up there with "Hang on lads, I've got a great idea", if you recognise the reference)

Users who are viewing this thread