No Longer Allowed In Another World - Vol. 8 Ch. 46

Double-page supporter
Amazing! can't wait for anime
now how many rewrite pope use? Intresting

So Sacchan will inevitably become the final antoganist i feel like. Her story can only end in a positive way if she actually dies or maybe sensei can send her back?
I actually feel the opposite, we've missed one of the biggest clues the mangaka has dropped which is Truck-kun always comes for someone in despair. Sensei already said Truck-kun ruined the happiest moment of his life which means Sacchan was in despair. Perhaps that her love with him was to brief or that she decided she wasn't ready for death? Remains to be seen but I feel like the proper ending is her finding peace with the reality she and Sensei aren't a perfect match no matter how hard she tries to fit the empty hole in his heart...although knowing this is leaning towards harem it might just be her along with the priestess and tama trying to fill in his heart but somehow that seems like a bad end where he hasn't changed he's just being kept by others for their own selfish desires.

Dex-chan lover
I assume the pope rewrote the story all over again so that they would arrive at the same time in the ice palace so Sensei wouldn't be brainwashed, but he didn't account for the red thread that unites them.

Dex-chan lover
Is that why everything always ends up working for Sensei? His HP went up that time where there was a slight chance of him getting shot, and he survived a stabbing with 1 HP.

Users who are viewing this thread