Isekai Shokan Ojisan No Ju Muso Life Sabage Suki Salary Man Ha Kaisha Owari Ni Isekai He Chokuki Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - An Adventure Above the Sea

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see the girls teamed up. Thanks for the scanlation

Dex-chan lover
Cue mandatory sea monster attacks the protags while they are on a ship arc.

Dex-chan lover
Well it wouldn't be a Japanese manga with the MC making some fried squid balls.

Dex-chan lover
Just caught up to this chapter, and lemme say. That elf girl reeks of Jessie vibes (and I'm all for it) from Pokémon, anyone else agree?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Looks like they'll be having ikayaki for the next days.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

A nice sub-takoyaki ingredients...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
Just caught up to this chapter, and lemme say. That elf girl reeks of Jessie vibes (and I'm all for it) from Pokémon, anyone else agree?
She's got more or less the same hairstyle and the red lipstick, but that's about it. Wait, scratch that. Not even the hairstyle matches. Could be the eyes and the form of her face. :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
She's got more or less the same hairstyle and the red lipstick, but that's about it. Wait, scratch that. Not even the hairstyle matches. Could be the eyes and the form of her face. :thonk:
Not her overall look. Her personality exudes Jessie how she is somewhat a nice person, but has a thieving personality that can't be stopped.

I can just imagine if Jessie was under the same circumstances, she would be head-over-heels for someone.

Just my silly opinion though. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Oh no! We only packed food for 6 days for everyone! You can't just teleport onto our ship!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread