Isekai Shokan Ojisan No Ju Muso Life Sabage Suki Salary Man Ha Kaisha Owari Ni Isekai He Chokuki Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Dungeon Exploration

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

So she fear the skelly, cute...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
It would've been a 100% dick move, but it would've been funny to have Daisuke get separated from the other two and just go "Oh, sorry Michelle, I can actually use a portal to show up at their location regardless where we are, so... see ya" and just leave her there stranded by herself.

Dex-chan lover
The weapon of the gods: the Glock.
girls-shooting-pink-glock.gif

Dex-chan lover
It would've been a 100% dick move, but it would've been funny to have Daisuke get separated from the other two and just go "Oh, sorry Michelle, I can actually use a portal to show up at their location regardless where we are, so... see ya" and just leave her there stranded by herself.
I would legitimately laugh, I sympathize with Ashley, Michelle is annoying

Dex-chan lover
Michelle please stop trying to flex, we didn't forget the sorry ass fireball you let out last chapter that had you drained afterwards

You're still Dollar Tree Megumin to me, at least Megumin is actually destructive which makes perfect sense that she would end up blowing her load of her mana after each explosion

Thanks for the chapter!! The dark skinned lady remembers me of Jessy of Pokemon (just a little nerfed).

Users who are viewing this thread