Isekai Shoukan Oji-san no Juumusou Life - Sabage Suki Salaryman wa Kaisha Owari ni Isekai e Chokki suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Please Be Careful To Not Fa…

Dex-chan lover
Adrien Brody would be proud
6edd4967-a0b4-4721-a433-3aa14750c5f4_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
He's got a shotgun. He could use dragon fire. From last time I bought some of those, that stuff's hilarious.

He's got an AMR. There's a whole host of soft-body incendiary and explosive ammo.

Or... you could fire a 40mm rotary grenade launcher. Offhand, I believe a 40mm HEAP has a typical defeat radius of about 5-10m, and an HE air burst of 8-15m... So YOLO and hope the fragmentation doesn't kill everyone on deck lol

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

1 shot mage with normal power hope to conquer a dungeon? Did she want to spend her life time there?
XD...
At least make each shot as strong as Megumin...
:win:

Dex-chan lover
this girl is way too cocky to take on the dungeon if 1 fireball drains all of her mana.
1 shot mage with normal power hope to conquer a dungeon? Did she want to spend her life time there?
XD...

Megumin vibes. :meguu:

Also, any anatomically correct Kraken would not have a mouth with rows of teeth but a beak. What is this? -.-

Dex-chan lover
Where's the flammenwerfer? AA-12 with Dragon's Breath?
Possibility of the fire spreading to a wooden ship though, at least the dry parts above the water line.

I'm all for the AA-12 though, or equivalent. Loaded with FRAG-12 in a 20-round drum mag on full auto would also be good.

Dex-chan lover
wait there is some grenade luncher bbgun? cause he need to possesse the bb version to have the real one no?

Users who are viewing this thread